#1 June 1st, 2004 02:45 AM

liv

melbourne artists?

hi my name is liv and i have just done my 3rd shoot for ism.

i'm flirting with the idea of organising a duet shoot and was wondering if there was any friendly girls out there interested in pairing up.
i've never done anything like this before but would love to give it a go, so if you have some experience in this area or are just a little adventurous like me PLEASE contact me asap!
(i live in melbourne)

#2 June 1st, 2004 05:31 AM

jas_brooklyn

Re: melbourne artists?

Hey Liv... love your previous two shoots... can't wait to see your forthcoming third shoot. I'd be happy to do a duet shoot with you! But then I'm a guy and I live in New York, not Melbourne. Alas.

Keep contributing!

Jason
jas_mitchell99@yahoo.com

#3 June 1st, 2004 08:48 AM

Belle

liv wrote:

hi my name is liv and i have just done my 3rd shoot for ism.

i'm flirting with the idea of organising a duet shoot and was wondering if there was any friendly girls out there interested in pairing up.
i've never done anything like this before but would love to give it a go, so if you have some experience in this area or are just a little adventurous like me PLEASE contact me asap!
(i live in melbourne)

Hey my name is Anabelle ive done a shoot but it hasnt been posted yet. i would LOVE to do a duet with you... email me anabelle@myway.com (im in melbourne too)

#4 June 1st, 2004 07:12 PM

Head
Administrator

Melbourne Florida or Melbourne Australia?  OK if any Melbourne, Australia girls would like to shoot with Liv, email head@ishotmyself.com and we'll hook you up.

Board footer