1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Hit List

#1 October 13th, 2024 03:41 AM

LeoBloom

Hit List

A question: why are some of the reloads excluded from the hit list and others able to compete?

#2 October 13th, 2024 05:39 PM

Babell

Re: Hit List

When you click on "vote now", you have a list of Primaries only, but if you go to the folio page of any Reload, you can vote for it if you didn't vote yet during the day. But I think Reloads which are more than a month old won't appear in the top 10.

#3 October 13th, 2024 07:55 PM

LeoBloom

That's funny - Sonia_D's eye-popping contribution did not have the vote facility on its page yesterday but has appeared now - and it's not the first time, I'm sure. Is there a gitch somewhere in the machinery?

#4 October 14th, 2024 01:34 AM

Babell

Maybe you had already voted on that day? I know that for me in western Europe, the new daily vote is available early in the morning (7 am, maybe?), and not at midnight.

#5 October 14th, 2024 03:08 AM

LeoBloom

Ellie's reload has just appeared and cannot be voted on at the moment.

#6 October 15th, 2024 04:48 AM

LeoBloom

...and now it can.

#7 October 16th, 2024 04:28 PM

ISM_editor

We briefed the programmer on this 20 years ago... so we don't exactly know (oops).

To my understanding it's one vote a day. You voted for Sonia_D at 8pm (server time), and then tried to vote for Ellie_I not even 8 hours later, which is most likely why the option didn't come up.

But fear not, since Ellie_I has recently submitted a third folio, so there will be more of her in the coming months. Potentially on BA too...

Alex smile

#8 Yesterday 04:21 AM

LeoBloom

Yes, that must be the explanation. Sun's reload has gone up and it can be voted on. I have now voted on a folio and the voting facility seems to have disappeared - presumably for the next 24 hours - for all folios now.
All the same, my memory is that the rules did change at some point and that originally it was only first-time folios that were eligible for the hit list.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Hit List

Board footer