#1 May 5th, 2005 10:55 PM

Jing

Black lingerie

I've posted something in my other thread.... juz wanna know the general view

what do ppl actually think of black lingerie? are they sexy or what? if not... what colour turns u on?
I know pink does it for me! smile ( coz im a girly girl ! hahah )

#2 May 5th, 2005 11:33 PM

wantingscott

Re: Black lingerie

to quote Lenny Kravitz (and the only song of his i will sing in the shower)

Black Velveteen
Supple and Lean
oh what a fast machine!!!

yeah, black is my favourite color on anyone...  it's the sexiest color (the sexiest absence of color actually...)

wscott

#3 May 6th, 2005 05:17 AM

voyeur2

Hmmm.  Depends on whom it is on, cut and fit.  Black signal of - feeling sexy?  I have never seen fur covered thongs, but it might be a laugh if you are looking for a dazzling show.  Good for hairy fans and shavies all at the same time.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#4 May 6th, 2005 05:24 AM

wantingscott

my love of black started because i have alot of anger. black isn't romance, it's more "i want you NOW!!!" physical, involving, not mental, not fantasy like red or pink...

#5 May 6th, 2005 10:33 AM

centrevom

Black. white or whatever, for me no clothing of any kind can ever be as sexy or beautiful as plain, simple, unadulterated nakedness.

#6 May 6th, 2005 07:41 PM

zimbonies

centrevom wrote:

Black. white or whatever, for me no clothing of any kind can ever be as sexy or beautiful as plain, simple, unadulterated nakedness.

I'll drink to that!  Comando is my fav!

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#7 September 18th, 2006 03:56 PM

garock01

[color="Red"]Red is the color I love But a lady in hanes looks Hot too.[/color]

#8 September 18th, 2006 04:00 PM

garock01

Jing wrote:

I've posted something in my other thread.... juz wanna know the general view

what do ppl actually think of black lingerie? are they sexy or what? if not... what colour turns u on?
I know pink does it for me! smile ( coz im a girly girl ! hahah )

#9 September 18th, 2006 04:02 PM

garock01

Jing I like Red but you can contact me on yahoo mess... simonsayspooh@yahoo.com

#10 September 18th, 2006 05:46 PM

ainslee

i think black is sexy because of the stigma attached to it.  black is pretty sexy but i think a light colour is always sexy, because there's this sense of innocence which is pretty hot

#11 September 18th, 2006 09:16 PM

paintjam

ainslee wrote:

i think black is sexy because of the stigma attached to it.  black is pretty sexy but i think a light colour is always sexy, because there's this sense of innocence which is pretty hot

i totally agree.  skin tones or lighter are innocently sexy.
black is elegantly sexy.

'stay beautiful'

#12 September 22nd, 2006 04:38 PM

gracie_hart

wantingscott wrote:

my love of black started because i have alot of anger. black isn't romance, it's more "i want you NOW!!!" physical, involving, not mental, not fantasy like red or pink...

That's an excellent point- just because black is sexual doesn't make it sexy. I think it's all about the attitude of the people involved. I know I was wearing black in (part of) my folio, but that's because it was all about being provocative. If I'm feeling wild, black is all good, but if I feel more like something slow and romantic, you'll find me in red, pink, or other soft colours.
                                          Gracie.

#13 October 6th, 2006 12:56 PM

MrPicMe

Black sheer with pink piping. ;-)

#14 October 10th, 2006 11:00 PM

strawberry

I have to agree that black lingerie is HOT! Tho, I love red lingerie too, there's just something about it that makes me go woah! Even better, black with red, I especially love corsets... tho still haven't been able to find one to fit me    sad    - one of the disadvantages of having big boobs!

#15 October 11th, 2006 08:01 AM

perl

strawberry wrote:

I have to agree that black lingerie is HOT! Tho, I love red lingerie too, there's just something about it that makes me go woah! Even better, black with red, I especially love corsets... tho still haven't been able to find one to fit me    sad    - one of the disadvantages of having big boobs!

That's why you need custom corsets, personalised to cradle your boobs beautifully wink

#16 October 11th, 2006 05:54 PM

PsychoEddie

strawberry wrote:

as a red blooded knuckle dragger, I'll must disagree with you.  The only disadvantage to having big boobs is..... Wait....give me a minute.... I'll think of one....  Um..... Small hands and or mouths?

Board footer