#26 December 9th, 2004 09:03 AM

doggie

Re: the hairy and the hairless

All I can say is my personal preference - which is natural.

I say natural, because generally, that is hairy, but some ladies are more than others of course.

The plain and simple reason that I prefer natural, is because - yes - that's how women are!

In my experience ladies don't the Brazilian thing, or go bald like pre-teens.

They have fluffy bums and hairy nipples, and that is just fine and beautiful by me ;o)

#27 December 9th, 2004 11:21 PM

gtrvox

doggie wrote:

They have fluffy bums and hairy nipples, and that is just fine and beautiful by me ;o)

yeah, but that's because you're a 'doggie' ;-)

#28 December 15th, 2004 03:37 AM

gtbannas

gtrvox wrote:

It is all individual preference.  I like bald, trimmed and fluffy.  It is all dependent on the mood and person. But as far a viewing, shaved is better, there is some much more to see and is a lot better for licking smile.  But fluffy is a nice change of pace.  It is wonderful to uncover a fluffy pussE, its like finding a rare piece of art.

#29 December 16th, 2004 08:57 AM

doggie

gtrvox wrote:

lol, this is true.

Gotta love the portfolio 'fullbloom' for example. Just lovely natural perfection... now that's what I find attractive ;o)

#30 December 18th, 2004 11:24 AM

jdozit

Shaved. Unshaved. I really like too see it both ways. To be honest I just like to see it. I really dont have a great preference, I think it is nice to see how each girl is different and really hope that the girls arent shaving or not shaving to please me or any one else on this site.

#31 December 22nd, 2004 11:03 AM

elly

Belgareth wrote:

Given the various male attitudes toward the hiding or revealling of the female genitalia and the differing female attitudes, I have come across, toward the male counterpart. I am begining to wonder what the ladies on ISM think of the bald versus hirsuit in male genitals. Well, we might as well play the game in this thread and throw the ball back ;-)

i have never seen a shaved male in real life, only in pics, as far as i know men in england don't realy do that. i dont think i would like it, it would be a bit like seeing a 12 year old boy. but on the other had it would look bigger without all the hair in the way. too much hair is not a nice look, it gets ing the way. i like trimmed, it makes it look bigger without looking like a 12 year old. but you never know someone shaved might come along and change my mind.

#32 January 4th, 2005 05:14 AM

wantingscott

i like it when a guy trims a bit at the base, his jimmie looks longer and smoother. plus i don't like hair in my mouth much...

#33 January 6th, 2005 10:48 AM

voyeur2

honeysuckle wrote:

And on another note....... just out of curiosity.......how many of you guys prefer no pubic hair down there on girls? And for those who like it hairless, do you think it is some subconscious kinky desire for pre-adolescent bodies? .......or is it just because you can see it all better?

For context, I am male and sixty, still love looking.  I have never been shaved in any way other than facial.  Do not think it would make me look any 'bigger' - as if size is anything I can change.  Illusions are disappointing after a while.

As for looking at women.  I am an equal opportunity voyeur.  Any age, any shaving style.  But I prefer the natural look.

Why?  It provides texture, context, and in dark haired women is a starkly obvious visual signal of sexual maturity.
I like to see the tuft of hair from behind between the legs.  I like to see hair peeping around the edge of panties, arm pits, nape of the neck.  I like the hair on arms and legs.
It is  part of the whole package, and I find every woman has a particular way to be seen as beautiful.
I view part shaved as least interesting.
A poor shave makes stubble, plucked chicken syndrome, bad vibes. 
Smoothies are nicer to lick, but hair gives a better grip, more to play with.

But really the thing that makes this site so addictive is the way each girl sees herself, presents her own ideas in a restricted format.  A bit like haku or formal poetry.  There are rules, but freedom of expression.  Sometimes really good art, genius; always beauty.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#34 January 14th, 2005 04:20 AM

vito3dita

Shave your body to make me haaaaapppppyyyyy.... I hate to eat hair...

#35 January 14th, 2005 05:44 PM

grahamd

I'm new around here, so please accept my contribution.  I'm telling it how I see it.  Honeysuckle wanted to hear male views, so here's mine.

A number of posters have mentioned that hairy pussies look more natural.  Everyone has their own view, and my *personal* view is that shaved pussies look "wrong".  I'm happy to see the better view, but my brain does flag up something not right when it sees shaved pussies.

For me there is absolutely no connection with the pre-pubescent state. 

For whatever reason I'm turned on by female forms that do not correspond to the "ideal" shape.  I love big hipped, heavier body shapes.  There is an element of the "straight up and down" shape making me think a woman is conforming to an "ideal" re-inforced by advertising and Hollywood.  For me the "chunky" look is the natural one.  Of course I understand that a woman's shape is not 100% hers to control and some woman are naturally willowy.  That's cool and they are beautiful.

What I'm failing to make clear is that any attempt by a woman to conform to an ideal is a turn-off for me.  I love tats and piercings.  But, there comes a point when the tats, piercings, and shaving cross over into a conforming to a rebelliousness/street-look, and then the effect is lost on me.  This clearly creates a difficult ground for someone.  How much is too much?  The bottom line is that a woman has to shave/whatever to please her, and not me.  Charity is shaved, bleached, tattoed and pierced.  My reaction to her is totally that she's this way for herself, and not to make any comment or alliegence (sp?) to any mode.  That's the turn-on.  Maybe it's a confidence thing?  So, although my preference is for an unshaved pussy, Charity's folio is one of my favorites.

Not sure if I have moved the discussion on at all. :-)  It rocks around here, doesn't it?

Grimbly

#36 January 15th, 2005 05:49 AM

doggie

grahamd wrote:

A number of posters have mentioned that hairy pussies look more natural.  Everyone has their own view, and my *personal* view is that shaved pussies look "wrong".  I'm happy to see the better view, but my brain does flag up something not right when it sees shaved pussies.

For me there is absolutely no connection with the pre-pubescent state.

This is how it is with me.

When I see a picture or folio that is 'hair free', I may consider it for artistic appeal, but it doesn't do anything for me sexually.

Now considering this site - imho - that's half the interest gone.

#37 January 18th, 2005 01:00 AM

ixnay3

iI'm with you there doggie.

#38 January 18th, 2005 06:55 AM

voyeur2

ixnay3 wrote:

iI'm with you there doggie.

Hairless to me is not sexy.  It was when it was new in mens magazines sometime in the early eighties to see "shavies".  But that novelty faded for me soon after.  I started by loving to see beaver pelt, still love it. 

So for me there is much more texture to the whole body to see it as designed.  More allure.

Perhaps that is the problem with some women.  That a nude entirely natural woman is so much closer to the basic animal (and a sexy one) that they prefer to deny some of that basic animal sexiness by modifying it?  Reduce the allure of hair peeping out of underarms and bathing suits and reduce the number of horny guys homing in on you? 

Let them see you as a non sexed manniken (sp) or perhaps more as a person than as a female sexy mammal?

#39 January 18th, 2005 07:50 PM

ixnay3

"So for me there is much more texture to the whole body to see it as designed. More allure."

Agree totally

"Perhaps that is the problem with some women. That a nude entirely natural woman is so much closer to the basic animal (and a sexy one) that they prefer to deny some of that basic animal sexiness by modifying it?"

Spot on observation. Yes - some people cant cope with the animal sexuality - they think they are above it somehow

#40 January 18th, 2005 10:34 PM

tsunami

I truly believe that it's down to each individuals conditioning when they were pubescent, maybe earlier. For example I grew up happily perusing my older brother's 'dirty' mag stash which, by today's standards, was fairly soft. The thing that stuck in my mind and ultimately influenced my adult taste was the naturalness of the models - the full bush, unshaven legs - they were more liberated times for women in a sense - I appreciate the contradiction there but the point is that I moved into adulthood with the association that natural meant beautiful. That a girl who knows and appreciates her own sexuality can also comfortably live with the 'imperfections' that nature has bestowed on her. The bottom line is that we're all different but each person's individual taste is no more or less valid than the next.

Head if you have a stashed portfolio of a blonde bodyhaired girl like Aurorya then, for the love of who/whatever, publish it!!

Peace all :-)

ixnay3 wrote:

"So for me there is much more texture to the whole body to see it as designed. More allure."

Agree totally

"Perhaps that is the problem with some women. That a nude entirely natural woman is so much closer to the basic animal (and a sexy one) that they prefer to deny some of that basic animal sexiness by modifying it?"

Spot on observation. Yes - some people cant cope with the animal sexuality - they think they are above it somehow

#41 January 19th, 2005 01:25 AM

voyeur2

ixnay3 wrote:

I prefer to think they equate animal with loss of control, and uninhibited sex can be embarassing, contrary to religious teaching, moral teaching, social norms, thus making them "bad persons" and would prefer to identify themselves as something more than just the female animal they inhabit. to be related to according to their human characteristics of intellect, ideas, creativity, and so forth.  Much as I as a man do not like to hear myself being described as basically driven by testosterone, a mere unthinking animal not to be reasoned with.  Germaine Greeg is a bit polar in her thinking.

#42 February 2nd, 2005 10:58 AM

jimmioz

honeysuckle wrote:

And on another note....... just out of curiosity.......how many of you guys prefer no pubic hair down there on girls? And for those who like it hairless, do you think it is some subconscious kinky desire for pre-adolescent bodies? .......or is it just because you can see it all better?

i don't have a real preference one way or another, however if forced to make a decision i would say i prefer natural or at least some hair. a point was made earlier about its relevance to culture. a friend of mine was involved in aid work for several years in the middle-east and i was surprised when told that in islamic culture the shaving of the underarms and pubic region in both males and females is considered by many to be an important part of their hygiene. i'm not islamic so i cannot say this first hand but the link i've provided implies its accuracy... http://www.rukhsanakhan.com/article-voiceapp.htm

#43 February 2nd, 2005 11:58 AM

ruby

yeah the waxer that i went to in London told me that one of her clients was one of a few wives of a Dubai prince and she had her whole body waxed, this included face, nose, hands etc

For the most part the waxer said 'but you have no hair here' and her reply is 'yes but i need to know that was is not there has been removed anyway'!

#44 February 2nd, 2005 01:07 PM

DirtyD

I am Americanized.  I like the womans legs shaven and the underarms, I find it more erotic and sexy.  Smooth skin is a complete turnon to me.  Shave pubic area is fine too, or a little hair on top is great, but i like the sides and area to be eaten clean of hair.  This is not a fetish thing or something about younger girls, this is a total WOW, this feels so better smooth and wet.  I see a shaved pussy, I just want to start eating. 
But it is up to the individual.  I have shaved myself and found it to be a total turnon for me to be clean shaved also.

#45 February 9th, 2005 11:02 AM

GusTheMynahBird

It varies on a case-by-case basis, but either can be beautiful. On one hand, a smoothly shaved pubis can be a lovely thing, so tactile and inviting to explore, caress, pleasure... The smooth skin lends itself to exploration, both with the eyes and of the tactile sense, with the lightest touch. There's so much potential fun to be had with a smooth peachfish.

On the other hand, hair can be a beautiful thing too, self-assertingly erotic in a primal, untamable way; the way it catches the light, the texture, and the way it conceals and reveals its hidden treasure. In the same way, body hair elsewhere can be beautiful too; from naturally unshaved armpits (a hint of what's to come further down) to the fine hairs on the back of the neck or the tummy. On ISM, I've seen so many photos made extra hot by the camera catching those fine hairs adorning the gentle landscape of the naked body.

Mind you, if the woman in question is a natural redhead, hair wins hands down. :-)  Mmm...

#46 April 27th, 2005 04:40 AM

wantingscott

this thread has had over 10,000 views, check THAT out.
i must say, Lazuli's folio posted today gives a whole new view on sexy with the unlined white bikini. i think i'd have a seizure if i saw a woman at my local beach in an unlined white bikini and a nice dark delta underneath. body confidence is NOT trashy. neither is nature, imho.

it brings me back to my first year in highschool, my girlfriend Donna and i took the bus to the beach. she had some publics sticking out the sides and top of her string bikini. she was so dark, Israeli.

anyone ever see the Zalman King movie "The Delta of Venus". that's what i'm talking about...

wscott

#47 April 27th, 2005 12:22 PM

zille

Being a bisexual girl, I get to comment on girls shaving from both a "What I do," and "What I like to see" point of view.

For what I do:  I shave.  Every bit of hair I can find.  It's no indoctrination -- I chose to before I ever remember seeing it on another women.  And the minute I did shave (at 16) I was hooked for life!  Sometimes I let it grow it a bit, for variety's sake, but when I do finally shave it again, oh, I just fall in love with my pussy all over again!

It's not about youth at all!  Did you know that past menopause, a woman's pubics hairs naturally thin?  If anything, if you want to look at it that way, a thick full shiny bush should indicate sexual readiness to the horny male (or female) of the species -- and by extension, a hairless cootch should mean, "Not ready yet!" or "Past the prime!"

But for me, looking at and touching myself, my smooth-shaved pussy is just a happy one.  R.A. Heinlein said, "A woman who shaves or otherwise depilates her pubic curls has a profound interest in recreational sex."  And I sure do!

As for other gals, it all depends.  I loved the recent sets with India and Josie so so much, and I agree with:

wantingscott wrote:

Lazuli's folio posted today gives a whole new view on sexy with the unlined white bikini. i think i'd have a seizure if i saw a woman at my local beach in an unlined white bikini and a nice dark delta underneath.

I do appreciate girls who love to shave as much as I do -- and I actually have never met a gal who shaves "becaue it is cool," -- but I'll take a girl the way she wants to be, and that's what's sexy.  Obviously.

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#48 April 28th, 2005 10:05 PM

MrPicMe

Please list your technique in as much detail as possible. I can't get a close shave without itching like crazy... What is your secret?

#49 April 29th, 2005 03:15 AM

Torstar

Hair is like a signature and is part of a person's uniqueness.  A woman who exposes her natural hair is exposing an intimate part of herself.  She is more naked in that regard.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#50 April 29th, 2005 04:53 AM

wantingscott

Torstar wrote:

Hair is like a signature and is part of a person's uniqueness.  A woman who exposes her natural hair is exposing an intimate part of herself.  She is more naked in that regard.

so true. i think i went nuts in 7th grade, when a friend noticed in playboy "check it out!!! you can tell the color of a girl's pubes by the color of her eyebrows!!!"

so, yeah, i'm a pubic-hair fan. AND i love thick Brooke Shields eyebrows wink

Board footer