#1 May 26th, 2009 07:19 AM

blissed

Hyperlove by Hyperballad

Love your boob shake, it was funny, Hyperballad all of you is lovely but you have boobs to dream about.

#2 May 26th, 2009 12:37 PM

_gethsemane_

Re: Hyperlove by Hyperballad

Aw thank you Blissed big_smile

Used to realllllllly hate my boobs, I wore baggy clothes and curled forward my shoulders to hide them.  I hit puberty at the age of 11 and had B cups by grade 6, unfortunately this did not fit my groove of being a total tomboy.  I have distinct memories of taping down my boobs with gaffer.

Then one day I realised my breasts were magnificent mounds of beauty and power!  I held my head up high, set my shoulders back and held my spine straight.  I discovered my breasts were big, soft, sensitive and lovely.  I loved them, my friends loved them and strangers did too!  They bounce when I walk, bring me comfort when I get into bed at night and wrap my arms around myself.

Their value is untold during sexy times too wink

My boobs make me very happy.  I'm glad they make other people happy too smile

- Hyperballad xo

#3 May 28th, 2009 11:34 PM

blissed

It must have been nice to discover something you hated is actually a great asset
and where I stand in the great are you looking at my eyes or my boobs debate is
I think you have to share your glances between someone’s boobs and eyes so they both get the attention they deserve smile

#4 May 29th, 2009 10:57 AM

_gethsemane_

I find people staring at my boobs hilarious, at times it's gets  a little much though...   I've had some people that are total strangers think they can say and do whatever they want because I have big boobs.  Although these people are thankfully in the minority.

If I'm feeling like a giggle and you're staring I may bounce on my heels lightly and make your day wink

Boobs are so excellent.  So are fridays.  Boobs on a Friday is just plain heaven.

Last edited by _gethsemane_ (May 29th, 2009 05:05 PM)

Board footer