#1 May 12th, 2009 10:58 PM

cabledogz

Looking for an Artist

Hi to all... I am requesting assistance with finding an artists folio that I can not seem to locate.

All I can remember of the artist is that she submitted a video that while performing she was also taping a beautiful agony video simultaneously. The artist stated in the video how much she enjoyed the water and the video was filmed on a beach.

Can any of you provide a name or link to the artist profile? Thank you much for your assistance.

#2 May 13th, 2009 06:49 AM

ashmedi

Re: Looking for an Artist

I know who you mean but there are thousands at both sites, keep checking back, I may be able to remember her or find her, but it's not gonna be easy smile

A lightning bolt just hit me, Try Mackenzie or McKenzie, think first spelling is it and I think that is the girl. Let me know whether I guessed right smile

Last edited by ashmedi (May 13th, 2009 06:51 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 May 13th, 2009 07:43 AM

ashmedi

Per my records she is Mckenzie and I now can't find her here unless the search isn't working. On BA she was 0393.
There is also a Mckenzie on IFM a while back.

Not sure why she isn't on ISM unless she requested removal - her right to do so  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 May 13th, 2009 08:41 AM

cabledogz

ashmedi wrote:

I know who you mean but there are thousands at both sites, keep checking back, I may be able to remember her or find her, but it's not gonna be easy smile

A lightning bolt just hit me, Try Mackenzie or McKenzie, think first spelling is it and I think that is the girl. Let me know whether I guessed right smile

That is the one I was thinking of, and thank you to you both for your help. It does look like her folios are no longer on ISM. That is a bid saddening because she was absolutely stunning.

Thank you again.

Board footer