#1 October 21st, 2006 03:51 PM

SCSIgirl

Sex in the morning.

Although when I was living with the stripper it was sex sometime after 2pm (casue that's when she finally woke up).

No, really,  the question is:  we hear jokes about God's curse:  men wake up with a hard-on,  women wake up in a bad mood.  How true is this?  How many forumites like to wake to sex or even more,  how many like to be awaken for sex?

I've been quite lucky with the last two gfs.  their attitude was:  any time  anywhere  anyplace.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 October 21st, 2006 08:51 PM

paintjam

Re: Sex in the morning.

SCSIgirl wrote:

Although when I was living with the stripper it was sex sometime after 2pm (casue that's when she finally woke up).

No, really,  the question is:  we hear jokes about God's curse:  men wake up with a hard-on,  women wake up in a bad mood.  How true is this?  How many forumites like to wake to sex or even more,  how many like to be awaken for sex?

I've been quite lucky with the last two gfs.  their attitude was:  any time  anywhere  anyplace.

it is true that guys will wake up with an erect mr. penis that is in command of their morning, indeed in command of their day, perhaps even their lives.

with women, waking up in a bad mood?  i know we like to sleep more and might get cranky if that sleep is disturbed, but i don't think that women, as a general rule, wake up in a bad mood as often as guys wake up with mr. penis addressing the moment....;)

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 October 22nd, 2006 09:23 AM

paulie_09

I think it best to wake the lady up with a compliment/greeting card

"In honor of what we did last nite let's go again now"

#4 October 22nd, 2006 10:12 AM

paintjam

paulie_09 wrote:

I think it best to wake the lady up with a compliment/greeting card

"In honor of what we did last nite let's go again now"

that CAN work teehee
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#5 October 22nd, 2006 10:56 AM

Stoneyyy

paintjam wrote:

that CAN work teehee
jamie

How could any male wake up next to you Jamie without a hard on smile

#6 October 25th, 2006 11:03 AM

alyce

I honestly prefer afternoon sex.

I have to be awake for awhile before my senses fully kick in.  Therefore I find that morning sex does not have the same quality as afternoon.

Also, I really hate being woken up early. And if I sleep in I am annoyed that I have wasted the day!

#7 October 25th, 2006 09:20 PM

paintjam

alyce wrote:

I honestly prefer afternoon sex.

I have to be awake for awhile before my senses fully kick in.  Therefore I find that morning sex does not have the same quality as afternoon.

Also, I really hate being woken up early. And if I sleep in I am annoyed that I have wasted the day!

i agree with you about 'being awake' sex being better than half asleep sex.

as a matter of fact i think the afternoon is good for just about anything, sex, deep sleep naps, painting, sex, shopping, sex....;)

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#8 October 29th, 2006 09:41 PM

strawberry

morning, afternoon or night, anything'll do me! although I absolutley love my sleep ins n I'm not particularly a morning person, I'm definately not going to knock it back! i agree that yeah it does take a bit longer to get into it since you're still waking up, tho once awake, well hey... what a perfect wake up call!!! The only thing is, usually afterwards, really tired so fall back to sleep!!!   smile

#9 October 30th, 2006 08:33 PM

Stoneyyy

strawberry wrote:

morning, afternoon or night, anything'll do me! although I absolutley love my sleep ins n I'm not particularly a morning person, I'm definately not going to knock it back! i agree that yeah it does take a bit longer to get into it since you're still waking up, tho once awake, well hey... what a perfect wake up call!!! The only thing is, usually afterwards, really tired so fall back to sleep!!!   smile

That all depends how you are woken up

#10 October 31st, 2006 01:20 AM

paintjam

strawberry wrote:

oh yes
more sleeptime after a morning escapade is a MUST....;)

'stay beautiful'

#11 October 31st, 2006 08:54 PM

lpaulo

Yes, you are right!

#12 February 9th, 2009 02:19 PM

bathory

I looooove waking up, having some sunny dreamy morning sex and then a massive breakfast *sigh* but then again I just love sex and food :-D

Bathory loves Black metal, long haired men, blast beats and schofferhoffer

#13 March 15th, 2009 11:39 AM

margie_tyler

YES please in the mornings!!! 
its the perfect way to wake up...whether in the morning or middle of the night, or just an afternoon nap x

#14 March 16th, 2009 01:11 PM

_gethsemane_

I often wake-up with the female equivalent of a hard on. 

If I'm lucky enough to have someone to wake up next to for the occasion then, damn straight, I certainly do so!  Morning sex is the bomb!  If not, I have a sleepy wank and therefore am definitely not in a bad mood wink

#15 April 17th, 2009 10:14 AM

Folly

Any time of the day is good for me.  I just had some great 3 o'clock in the morning sex due to my gf and I being jetlagged and me waking up to her enjoying holding my naked body now that we are home after sleeping in so many goddamn hostels. Yeah...that was fun....sigh.

#16 April 17th, 2009 10:28 PM

Dags56

I love sex in the morning, it just starts the day off right.  Afternoon or evening are both great as well and to fall asleep in your partners arms makes for one well spent day.

#17 April 23rd, 2009 01:51 AM

alisha-x

Evening sex is always nice as you have been waiting to get your girlfriend or boyfriend into bed all day - but I also really love waking up in the morning with my partner and rolling over and having half sex / half-asleep dream morning sex with the early sunshine coming in through the window. I find I can really feel romantic at that time and then spend the whole day with a stupid dazed grin on my face! lol

Alisha X
(Check out my new folio in the sunny morning in the park to see what I mean!)

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#18 April 24th, 2009 05:24 AM

danzig

Sex anytime any place is the best, and usually ends up being quite exciting

Board footer