#1 February 12th, 2009 10:10 AM

ashmedi

Oh oh Bobby :) ')

Bobby, I just watched you video, and wow. I have no idea how you got 4 Bobbys from different angles on the screen, and I have no idea how you got the dis-joined upper torso floating over the background, but I was capivated.

I must admit the 4 Bobbys confused me, I couldn't decide which one I wanted to watch. Your artistic skills and your god given talents are a perfect foil for your natural beauty and make you even more astounding and intrigueing smile

My only real complaint (constructive criticism) is the backlighting which makes it hard for these eyes, but that is just me, you won't hear anybody mention it.

But it was beautiful, you are beautiful, I love beauty,   and I hope the rest of the adventure shows up soon. smile

Happy trails and sweet dreams  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 February 26th, 2009 09:24 AM

bobby

Re: Oh oh Bobby :) ')

Ashmedi you are a sweetie, thanks xx.

#3 March 1st, 2009 01:26 PM

ashmedi

Bobby  smile

Just watched number 2, still enthralled by your beauty, grace, and talents wink

Would have been here sooner but my system broke down, and have spent hours
trying to find links and passwords.
I was able to log into ISM OK once I found the password, but the forum wouldn't
allow me in, finally located another real old password that did work tho,
hate it when my life turns upside down smile

Thanks for number 2, hope there are more  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 March 14th, 2009 05:24 AM

serrey

ashmedi...

I so agree with you... Bobby is so beautiful... each time I see one of her folios or videos it brightens my day. Please keep on posting Bobby I will never tire of your talented works of art... Steve

#5 March 14th, 2009 07:49 AM

ashmedi

serrey wrote:

ashmedi...

I so agree with you... Bobby is so beautiful... each time I see one of her folios or videos it brightens my day. Please keep on posting Bobby I will never tire of your talented works of art... Steve

Serrey, glad you agree smile

Bobby, #3 is spectacular as well, you are one watchable young girl  wink

Board footer