#1 January 27th, 2009 08:17 PM

perl

If you had your own ice cream flavour...

So, I was having a conversation with a friend about Stephen Colbert and mentioned his "Americone Dream" ice cream, from Ben and Jerry. This lead to consideration of the following very important question:

If you had your own personal icecream, Ben and Jerry style, what flavour would it be and what would you call it?

#2 January 28th, 2009 01:36 AM

blissed

Re: If you had your own ice cream flavour...

Organic soy sauce with salmon and peas, seriously, we have hot desserts and we put ice in alcohol why not have a savoury ice cream instead of a salad. Might taste disgusting smile but you won 't know if you don't try it.

#3 January 28th, 2009 10:48 AM

_gethsemane_

I'd have an ice-cream flavour ColdRock style.  French vanilla icecream, mashed up with super chocolate icecream then chunks of milkways and mars bars mixed in. 

Mmmmmmm  *drool*

#4 January 28th, 2009 03:19 PM

perl

Oh damn! _gethsemane_ you're making me drool! Blissed, not so much, though I'm not put off by savoury icecream, I don't think I'd want soy sauce and salmon. I think I'd do wasabi pea flavour, though.

I'm thinking mine would be raspberry sorbet with chunks of dark chilli chocolate in it. Can't think of a name yet, but neither of you folks did either wink

#5 January 28th, 2009 04:57 PM

_gethsemane_

My name is: Orgasma-cream wink

#6 January 28th, 2009 07:20 PM

Paulie

perl wrote:

Oh damn! _gethsemane_ you're making me drool! Blissed, not so much, though I'm not put off by savoury icecream, I don't think I'd want soy sauce and salmon. I think I'd do wasabi pea flavour, though.

I'm thinking mine would be raspberry sorbet with chunks of dark chilli chocolate in it. Can't think of a name yet, but neither of you folks did either wink

I love anything with chilli in it.  Perhaps lime flavoured icecream with dark chilli chocolate, a flake sticking out with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and pastachio sprinkles.  I'd call it a "Chocy-Chilli-Limo" (with sprinkles).

#7 January 29th, 2009 02:53 AM

blissed

Paulie wrote:
perl wrote:

I love anything with chilli in it.  Perhaps lime flavoured icecream with dark chilli chocolate, a flake sticking out with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and pastachio sprinkles.  I'd call it a "Chocy-Chilli-Limo" (with sprinkles).

Oooooh! that sounds really nice! *takes the chilli icecream, hands Paulie the salmon and peas*

*runs off*

#8 January 29th, 2009 08:18 PM

Paulie

blissed wrote:

Oooooh! that sounds really nice! *takes the chilli icecream, hands Paulie the salmon and peas*

*runs off*

Hey Blissed - come back with that - I hate salmon!

#9 January 30th, 2009 10:27 PM

ashalind

But salmon is a dessert!!!...well to me it's as good as any dessert and usually better...mmm...i want salmon right now.
But i think the best ice cream flavour would be really strong, bitter coffee with m&m's mixed through and also coffee beans...I'm sure that such a flavour already exists, but I've never found it. And I've never found a coffee ice cream strong enough for me. I am an iced coffee addict wink
And I would call it "Insomnia and Sex in a tub" ice cream, and I would eat it every day and die a happy death from heart palpitations and obesity several days later...

#10 February 1st, 2009 11:41 PM

paintjam

There is something to be said for the marriage of chocolate and peanut butter even in an ice cream...yum.

'stay beautiful'

#11 February 2nd, 2009 04:52 PM

chica

What about Chili-choc-peanut and mint... I would call it chilichocmintynuts wink

#12 February 9th, 2009 02:07 PM

bathory

sherbet and Arsenic

Bathory loves Black metal, long haired men, blast beats and schofferhoffer

Board footer