#1 October 21st, 2007 03:07 AM

ashmedi

Larissa - Where R U ???

Larissa

I hope you wander thru and see this, I would love the ability to just email my praises, but I guess that is not an option.

I think you are one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in my complete life, your shape is divine, your breasts are not small, they are perfect and they are both pert and perky, your features are fantastic, and those eyes are absolutely devastating.

I liked you as a blond, and I love you as a redhead, each portfolio you do is better than the last. I sincerely hope you you continue to keep adding images.

I think that words are very limiting, and I don't know what else to say other than
"Thank you, you have made my eyes very happy"  wink  smile

Last edited by ashmedi (October 21st, 2007 03:09 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 January 21st, 2009 03:40 AM

ashmedi

Re: Larissa - Where R U ???

Hello and welcome back beautiful girl   wink

My eyes are very happy to see you, and once again, you just keep getting better.

Love your features and those lovely perky and pert breasts and those sweet nipples.  smile

I think you should do a submission for BA &/or IFM (pretty please with sugar) and you shouldn't stay away from ISM so long ....

But it was great seeing you again, thanks from me and my eyes  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (January 21st, 2009 09:43 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer