#1 January 9th, 2009 07:13 AM

serrey

Bobby's Video???

Max,

Back in June you said that you finally shot a video... I have been patiently waiting and hoping to see it... trouble finding an editor? lol

Who else wants to see a video of Max??

Lots of Love... Steve xoxoxo

#2 January 9th, 2009 12:46 PM

ashmedi

Re: Bobby's Video???

serrey wrote:

Max,

Back in June you said that you finally shot a video... I have been patiently waiting and hoping to see it... trouble finding an editor? lol

Who else wants to see a video of Max??

Lots of Love... Steve xoxoxo

As a long standing secret admirer and as a secret admirer in good standing,
I certainly would  wink  smile

Last edited by ashmedi (January 9th, 2009 12:46 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 January 9th, 2009 03:28 PM

bobby

Hey, sorry, I did shoot a video and it's half edited by myself but I can't go on anymore, I had no idea what kind of personality I had until I tried to edit this video and now that I do, to be honest I don't know how I have any friends. Anyway I'm handing it over to the lovely ISM video editor because she has many talents, one being the ability to make me look less of a tool, so it shouldn't be long now. Thanks for waiting patiently! xx

Last edited by bobby (January 9th, 2009 03:29 PM)

#4 January 10th, 2009 01:12 AM

blissed

Ha ha I have the same problem, it's just about being self conscious in front of a video camera. I've downloaded Skype and if I use it to video chat to people praps that might make a difference. Bobby it's only on video we make these harsh judgments about ourselves and others because we're expecting to see some kind of performance but in real life we aren't, we just meet people and you have a really nice personality, and I suppose thats one good reason why you have friends smile

#5 January 13th, 2009 09:05 AM

serrey

bobby... thanks for reviving my hope... your unique personality shines througout all of you folios and I know that your video is going to warm me through and through even though it's minus 27C outside, here in Canada... BFF, Steve xoxoxo smile

Board footer