#1 December 4th, 2008 10:59 AM

allyssium

No Vivi i wanna be just like you

Yo Vivienne wots that comment about?

#2 December 5th, 2008 10:46 AM

vivienne

Re: No Vivi i wanna be just like you

Yo allyssium - I just thought her folio was really cool!..... I'm already grown up - I think!

NORMAL is the cycle on a washing machine!

#3 December 5th, 2008 10:48 AM

vivienne

Oh it's you... Allyssium.... I might be grown up, but I'm also a little daft at times! Loved your folio girl..... x

#4 December 5th, 2008 02:01 PM

allyssium

Ohhhh thanx Vivienne, appreciate it..
Sori just read into it a bit 2 far and thought u waz takin the piss!! And felt all sketchy
Muchly appreciated beautiful
XX

#5 December 5th, 2008 09:55 PM

leda

Girls ..women...chicks crack me up we are hopeless and Vivienne I very much like your quote "NORMAL is the cycle on a washing machine!" hear hear!!

I could tone down  the cheese but what the hell neither of you are going to sue or much less betty me but I have to say love both of your folio's...... both completely different and both creative to the hilt....big ups to both of you for giving me some artwork to view..cheers smile

No matter that us girls/women are sometimes too deep for our own safety we really are the bee's knees wink

#6 December 6th, 2008 08:35 AM

vivienne

Hey leda.... Love your pics too... especially the black & white ones.... I'm glad you like my 'Washing Machine' Quote - I can't stand it when people talk about wanting 'normal' - there is no such thing as 'normal' - as ism celebrates, we are all different and perfect in our own right!  I might have to start up a discussion on this I think! PS. my 2nd folio is up on Monday 08/12... check it out lovely! wink

Board footer