#1 November 23rd, 2008 07:18 AM

blissed

Chica's curves

Well after making a mess of the comments section in your blog where the link won't post properly. I'm posting them here, and it lets a few other people see your work as well. which is a bonus :)

Anyway, I love this pic

satmorning2.jpg

and I commented in your blog that the shadow pattern and your arm together make a really nice shaped design. In fact you could isolate it, high contrast it so no-one knew what it was and as an abstact it would be a cool set of curves, then you could use it to design all kinds of things and even a font. Yeah, patterned shadows on female form would be great shapes for design and people wouldn't really know why they liked the designs.

So hope you don't mind but that's what I've done and isolated my favourite curves from your pic.

curvesp2.jpg

I think their really elegant.

Like your photoshop pic too, there's some great shapes and tones in nearly all of it

curves2.jpg

Anyway now that I've made a mountain out of this I think I'll leave a link to your blog and shut up :) http://chicaandhervan.blogspot.com/

Last edited by blissed (November 23rd, 2008 07:48 AM)

#2 November 30th, 2008 05:01 PM

la_roo

Re: Chica's curves

Chica I've been meaning to tell you we watched your video with bated breath to hear you. And you are exactly how we fully pictured you looking and sounding. You are too cute. You know how you just wonder what someones voice might sound like when you've only heard the typed word.?

#3 December 2nd, 2008 05:41 PM

leda

Re: Chica's curves

CHIC aLicious I miss your very sweet self......been very very busy but think of you lots & lots and hoping life is going roundly and soundly xoxoxo

Board footer