#1 November 22nd, 2008 04:33 PM

miss

Tips for Spicing Up Your Sex

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by to read my post - please do check out my lastest video 'stitched' where I show you a very unique way to sharpen your sewing pins!!!! (or for those of you non-sewers - a unique way to get carpet burn)! Or just check out my naked body - I'm not fussed :-)

Since I have a little bit of a sewing theme going I thought I'd share some absolute winners with you that can totally spice up your sex and turn yourself or your man on... all simple, cheap, available and even a few from the sewing box!

Tied naked with a Bow
If you are having a night in and want to surprise your man (or woman) - strip off all your clothes - grab some great heels and out of the sewing box grab a ribbon, a piece of lace or trimming left over from a project.  Tie it around your neck in a lovely bow, dim the lights and be waiting on the couch for your special someone to arrive home!  They will be delighted with what awaits them! 

Titillate yourself with a feather
This is an awesome experience if you have never done this.  On your own or with a partner. Lie warm and naked on the bed or couch and just feel how good a feather is to run over your body, across your pink bits, lightly between your cheeks, between your toes.... hmmmm.... explore each other in a relaxing new way.

Set the scene for a hot night...
You know you will be seeing each other tonight and probably end up in the sack - why not create some sexual tension through out the day to lead up to an explosive end.  At work - why not pop into the bathroom and take a quick shot of a naked breast - bare bottom cheek and txt it to your partner...  Follow it up with a lashing of sexy txt messages telling them what you would like to do to pleasure him or her tonight...  a day of spicy txt messages and some hot pics can work wonders for adding a bit of passion and vavoom to the bedroom...

Knickerless Treat
Try wearing no knickers on your night out :-O See how it changes your whole awareness of your sexuality.  Feel as a breeze flutters past your bits. When you are kissed or caressed - how vulnerable it is to be knickerless, especially if you are being turned on and beginning to feel moist, hot and wet. And what ever you do remember to share your secret.  Whisper into your partners ear sometime through out the night that you are indeed knickerless.

miss xxx

#2 November 23rd, 2008 07:37 AM

blissed

Re: Tips for Spicing Up Your Sex

Thanks! :) thats some nice ideas, especially the taking pics and sending them to your lover. Have to press all the right buttons tho and sent the to the right number :)

#3 November 25th, 2008 09:44 AM

_gethsemane_

I want to do the knickerless night out very soon!  I imagine it will be quite awesome fun smile

I regularly send a few peeps some saucy picture messages too wink

Thanks miss! xo

#4 November 25th, 2008 08:02 PM

miss

It is fun to keep your partner entertained - have a fun knickerless night gethsemane.

Blissed I hope your lover tells you how much he/she loves the pics of you too!

Keep smiling and keep mischievious :-)

Board footer