#1 August 24th, 2008 10:54 PM

ashmedi

Micheline - Canadian Beauty

Micheline wink

Loved your folio, and your BA submissions, very erotic. You have beautiful features, hypnotic eyes, lovely breasts, and delectable nipples. Love the sound of your voice as well.

Do think you could do your next shoot just down the road ? Like maybe in SW Ontario about 120 miles from Toronto ? You let me know and I will be there to cheer you on wink  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 September 29th, 2008 05:56 AM

micheline

Re: Micheline - Canadian Beauty

Thanks so much for your compliments.  I just found out that my folio was up, therefore excusing my very late reply.  Nice to hear from a fellow Canadian.  My next shoot will most definitely be Toronto, if you have any special requests I will take them into consideration smile

#3 September 30th, 2008 11:05 AM

ashmedi

OMG  smile
You just made my day, thanks for the reply smile

I wish I could see well enough to make it to good old Sin City, I am a native born Torontian, first lived on Bloor by the Humber River, then later downtown, and when I finally left we were in Scarborough.

I assume since you are shooting in TO you probably live close.

If you are getting ready for a shoot, it is getting cooler here.

Special Requests ?? ..................... Hmmmmmmmmmmm  wink
I would like to be there smile but I know that's not happening .......... so
I would just like more of the same as in the first shoot, but with a small change,
Do you think you could do lots of your beautiful face in such a way that the light is in front of you, and not behind .......... there is a glare and your face is shaded by facing the wrong way. And obviously, more of that pretty frame with all its incredible attachments.
I will love anything you do, I will just love them more if the light is good as these poor old eyes are having problems.

Thanks for the consideration and the response, you were at the top of the scale, now you're way over the top wink  smile

Edited PS: I just reread your profile and discovered we have something in common besides Canada and TO, I frequent the evil Facebook as well smile

Last edited by ashmedi (September 30th, 2008 11:12 AM)

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 September 30th, 2008 02:04 PM

micheline

Thanks for the suggestions, yes the lighting is something that can be improved, my experience with a camera is next to nil, but I am working on it.  I have one folio submitted, but it hasn't gone up yet, keep your eyes open for it.

And yes I do live in Toronto, and I am brainstorming another folio to do sooner rather than later in the season, although I do have a few ideas of things to do with the snow smile

#5 October 2nd, 2008 07:51 AM

ashmedi

Now that I've been tipped, they will be wide open and waiting anxiously smile

Snow .............. I hate snow, and winter, but somehow if I visual you and snow, it doesn't seem as bad wink  Good luck on your next next one and I will be pacing the floor waiting for your next one smile

Should I be watching BA for any more submissions ???

Board footer