#1 September 6th, 2008 11:17 AM

ashmedi

Calling Fi or Lauren or any admin

Todays feature is Olivette and she is x-ref'd as BA1157.

Now I know my vision sucks big time, but I'm not seeing the same girl in the BA vid as I am in Olivettes folio.

Can you confirm that the blonde is really the brunette ????  Thanks  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 September 8th, 2008 02:25 PM

lauren_agony
Administrator

Re: Calling Fi or Lauren or any admin

Hi Ashmedi,

I've checked my sources and they tell me that indeed Ms 1157 is the lovely Olivette, she submitted to Beautiful Agony a little while after her ISM submission (and it seems with a new hair cut and colour inbetween).

Lauren

"Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand"

#3 September 9th, 2008 09:23 AM

ashmedi

OK Lauren, I guess I'm wrong this time. Sure did look different.

Thanks smile  How's life treating you these days, outside of being pestered by people asking dumb questions wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 September 9th, 2008 12:10 PM

lauren_agony
Administrator

Even I had to double check that one. Life's treating me well, always busy and never boring.

And btw, I don't mind so much being pestered.

"Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand"

#5 September 9th, 2008 01:04 PM

ashmedi

You're a real sweetie Lauren smile Thanks again for the quick reply smile

Board footer