#1 August 29th, 2008 12:33 PM

ashmedi

Tarmin aka BA #A0541

Tarmin, I hope you read this on 1 of the forums and it would even be neat to hear from you.  smile

Words can hardly describe you in any adequate way or describe how you affect me.

From a visual perspective, that beautiful red hair is a grabber, your eyes are incredibly hypnotic, your face shape is classical, and your lips are sensuous. And your body is poetry in motion, beautiful to look at.

But what sets me on fire and bores into my brain and replays in my mind on an almost daily basis is your voice and the the almost pleading way you beseech the gods or goddesses of orgasm to come to your aid. Every ooooh, oohhhhhh, aahhhh, every ohhhhhh shiii....., every ohhhhhhh fuuuu... drives me to distraction.

From the bottom of my heart to the tip of my other world, I thank you and I wish I had a better way to say it.
I love your ISM folios, I love your 2 BA submissions, and I love your 2 IFM's.
I fervently hope you will return with more visual and audio treats, and if you don't, then I wish you the best possible life and wish I was young enough to be part of it.

Thank you,  your secret admirer   xxooxxooxxoo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer