#1 August 19th, 2008 05:10 PM

artist_veronika

My latest folio

Heya all you lovers of fine art, my latest folio went up about a week ago. If you like the first one (January winner) then you'll probably like this one too. Its virtually a follow on capturing the same painterly qualities of this little earth goddess. By the way I'm three months pregnant in this shoot so stay tuned for the third as I've just completed it at 8 months preggo and am expecting to birth very soon. Feeling the joys of the being surrounded by birthing energy. Enjoy love to hear your feed back.

#2 August 20th, 2008 06:00 AM

liquid

Re: My latest folio

Hi Veronika! Your folio's are lovely. I took art history and I can definitely see Vermeer like qualities in your latest, "Perennial". Great composition, and colours. I'm sure your next folio will be awesome, as well. Congrats to you, I hope everything goes great!

#3 August 20th, 2008 09:34 AM

artist_veronika

Yeah thanks so much Liquid for your feed back I really enjoy hearing peoples comments. The interesting thing to note here is not only did I take Art History and have always loved the Dutch masters for there exquisite finery, I have dutch heritage on both sides of the family. I am first gen Aussie and my family is mostly from the North of Holland being craftspeople woodcarvers, architects, weavers, spinners, knitters, painters and potters. So its kind of fitting that I have a classically dutch face and am a practising potter/ sculptor.

On a final note, I personally think my preggo folio is the best by far, but I guess you'll just have to wait! Lots of love, v

#4 August 20th, 2008 03:20 PM

chica

Veronika your pictures are so wholesome and full of timeless beauty, serenity... we are lucky to have an earth goddess like you around. Beautiful birthing for you! xx chica

#5 August 21st, 2008 02:42 PM

artist_veronika

Thanks Chica
love yer words... I wish that this sort of thing was avaliable when I was younger, I probably would have explored and had more fun with myself when I was in my twenties. More women should get connected back to the earth and find there inner earth goddess, more that ever mother nature needs the ladies for healing. Heal yourself, heal the world...

Board footer