#1 March 30th, 2008 06:12 AM

blissed

Angela is the bomb

To have a lovely face and body like yours and large boobs is incredible, Angela you really are stunningly beautiful, and I have to say, I don't normally spend that long checking out a myspace :) Lol

#2 April 1st, 2008 12:35 PM

Head
Administrator

Re: Angela is the bomb

She is indeed a lovely lady in every way.

#3 April 2nd, 2008 05:54 PM

artist_angela

Thank you blissed! To be honest, at first I didn't know how successful I would be 'shooting myself' or whether I would even enjoy it.......and as soon as I started I LOVED IT! I was having so much fun with every click and flash! I'm glad you like my pics, I can't wait to reload, and reload, and reload, and ... getting a little excited!

Thanks Head!

Angela xox

Mmmmm chocolate!

#4 April 5th, 2008 08:48 AM

turtleman

Hi Angela,
You are stunning!!!!!
Yes, I went right away to your MySpace place once I saw it in your profile. I don't know how long I stayed there and went all over. It was a long time, LOL!
I saw your video's. They are cute!!!!!!
I hope you will make some for us here too!

You know what I liked best about you? - Your smile!

Keep smiling and stay beautiful!

Turtleman

PS: Oh yeah...keep reloading and reloading and reloading......
You can be sure I will look out for it.   smile

See you here or in MySpace.

#5 July 20th, 2008 03:24 AM

ashmedi

Angela

I'm a bit late with my $.02, but you are an incredible warm and enchanting young lady. I loved your folio, and all of your vids.

Makes me wish I was a lot younger ................... and down under  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 July 25th, 2008 01:57 PM

_gethsemane_

I agree whole heartedly, angela is one gorgeous and wonderful lady smile

Keep it up!

#7 July 29th, 2008 04:25 AM

Tecky1970

I agree: Angela's vids were playful and erotic, and she gave a real sense of enjoyment in what she was doing.  Clearly she is very comfortable in front of a camera, and it's great that she shared herself with us.  Cheers.

#8 October 11th, 2008 01:04 PM

Dags56

You did a great job on your pic's and should do modeling with a beautiful face like you showed in your folio.  Your eyes and lips are to die for and a person could completly loose themselves in your fantistic boobs.  Hope to see more of you in the future.

Board footer