#1 April 7th, 2008 09:46 AM

artist_leda

So many great photo shoots :)

Well here is my 2 cents worth I nearly can't quite believe just how many what I would consider 'artists' display their work in here. I'm not even going to bother beginning on names of my particular favorite artists because I could be here a while and I simply don't have the time wink

Some days I come back on here and there are something like 10 new portfolios and I end up feeling the desire to leave comments for all of them sheesh not only that but I then go into their previous portfolios........!!

This is a fabulous way for people to enjoy not only womens bodies but how we as individuals want to be viewed  and wow the style and creativity is unbelievable. All whilst holding the camera the whole time, you would think that it would get dull I mean how many angles of the female form can this be done so originality remains and it appears its ENDLESS!!
The individuality , the form , the different creativity, the varying needs of each person all come through in each set....

THANK YOU, love photography, love people and Love this site

Had my dose of otherness now, better get back to being one of the many aspects/parts of myself....mum smile

#2 April 7th, 2008 05:46 PM

kitkat

Re: So many great photo shoots :)

I agree.. it's astounding really how many ways it can be done.  It's a hat's off to the wonderful thing that is individualism.  What makes one person love someone? It's the personalities and styles and the looks in people's eyes that makes it what it is here.  Actually, yes, they are great photos and artistic and all, but I think the great thing about ISM is this; the windows to the soul are the eyes, and by shooting herself a woman gets to turn her eye inward, and then while she's doing it she shines it back out again to us.  Truly a beautiful thing.  We are witness to a personal revolution.

#3 April 7th, 2008 06:03 PM

kitkat

By the way Leda, I think inflation made it five cents about 10 years ago....

I certainly don't want to round down your efforts!  That's my dollar's worth.. ha ha xx

#4 April 7th, 2008 09:08 PM

artist_leda

Well my sweet saucy lil woman I love it when you round me up smile hehe I MISS YOU and the DOM, hope you are ok and cross all fingers and toes that I will see your gorgeous person soon.........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#5 April 19th, 2008 08:27 AM

turtleman

Oh this love here....isn't it wonderful? It's contagious!!!
So many wonderful people here.
At times I wish I could sit down in person with one or the other, have a cup of coffee, tea or whatever else nice drinkable, something to eat, nibble or bite and talk.....being able to look into the eyes, seeing the smiles, winks and grins, hearing the voice.......

Ah well, some day...maybe....

Till then,
be well all my lovely artists of the male and female gender,

Turtleman

Board footer