#1 April 5th, 2008 09:02 AM

turtleman

Black and White Queen

Emanuelle,

I am mesmerized by your awesome pictures. I savored each of them. I loved the simplicity of your surrounding. Nothing to distract me from your beauty.

I sure wish I could write French so I could tell you in your language how I feel about your pictures. English is my second language. I hope you can understand what I am writing here.....

I loved you glasses. I used to wear this shape for years.....still thinking about getting a RayBan again some day....

You are very beautiful. I love your mature beauty. I feel very comfortable looking at you.

#45 - that look, THAT look! It grabbed me! I LOVE your smile and they way you look at us there....
#80, 82 & 87 - I love butts. And the way you shot yours is just great! How the light and shadows play on your skin is wonderful. Wonderful shape I felt like caressing it, too bad it's "only" a picture, but still......
#85 is really excellent! I looked and looked and looked...what is it? Then it hit me! Your neck and shoulders! How did you do that shot?
I love it! If you were here I'd kiss that neck.

OK I better stop.

I be honest, I am excited.......

PLEASE come back!

Turtleman

#2 April 7th, 2008 09:22 AM

artist_leda

Re: Black and White Queen

I am VERY there with you T-man #67 gave me goosebumps....absolutely stunning shoot. Simplicity and style & downright sexiness, this woman has it in bucketfuls.

#3 April 17th, 2008 07:06 AM

turtleman

Bucket fulls? Bath tubs fulls....REALLY!

Hey Leda!
I'm glad you are in there with me....at least in those pictures.  wink

How are you?

take care,
turtleman

#4 April 21st, 2008 04:14 PM

artist_leda

hehe was that one of my stuff ups again? I have a very sad habit of messing up 'sayings' like keep my ear? eye? to the ground a strange type of dyslexia tongue...

All good on my side T just very very busy settling into new house , new family 'type' ie with step child smile and new state!

But I am very excited as tomorrow the boy's dad is coming to visit and give them a wee holiday from ME haha Four whole days with just myself and my partner ...dreamy.....

Hope your world is turning the way you like it to Turtleman...Just a small query and I'm sure you've been asked before but why Turtleman?

Peace and mischief to you
Merc

Board footer