#1 December 13th, 2007 03:35 AM

alisha_x1

Hi guys! I have returned :)

Hi guys!

After some login troubles I have returned -  how is everyone?

My last pics (my forth set now!) went up a while back - they are of me painting my new room in the nude - so both a fun set and highly productive day smile

http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … =FreshCoat

You should be able to click the above to see it if you are logged in.

I woudl love feedback so I can make my next folio even better - I also wanted to share the fact I am loving my more voluptous figure - I feel like a 50's pinup in these pics - albeit one with paint on her - the red nails and lipstick was fun - nto something I wear often but comes out lovely in the photos I thought...

So what next? Stay a little voluptous or get a gym membership for Xmas? A 50's pinup shoot next? Also how is everyone???? I missed you guys smile

Kisses,

Alisha

www.alishax.com

#2 December 13th, 2007 06:38 AM

liquid

Re: Hi guys! I have returned :)

Hi there. You look fabulous the way you are.... no need for the gym. A 50's pin up shoot sounds like a great idea. You could pull it off no prob. Looking forward to your next shoot, whatever you do!

#3 December 14th, 2007 07:04 AM

blissed

Hi :) I wondered where you got too. Within our healthy hight to wieght ratio theres quite wide margin between nearly too heavy or nearly too thin, so theres a fair bit of choice there. I say go for what you feel happy with youurself :)

Last edited by blissed (December 14th, 2007 07:04 AM)

#4 December 15th, 2007 04:18 PM

teddie

Hello - I must concurr with liquid member - the new voluptous figure is absolutely stunning.. send more pleeeeese..

#5 December 17th, 2007 03:49 AM

alisha_x1

Thanks guys smile

Board footer