#1 December 8th, 2007 10:25 AM

ashmedi

Hey Chica, it's getting closer

Chica, I see by your bio that you are either 21 or were 21 when you created your bio, and I also noticed you were born on Jupiter.

Jupiter orbits the sun every 11.9 years and that means once you hit 23.8 years of age on the planet Terra, you will be ready to celebrate your 2nd Jovian Birthday.

Since I don't know exactly when your birthday is, I can't calculate your exact date when you will be 2, but it is approaching, sometime soon wink
I hope you have a good one as they are rare, and you should do something special.

wink  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 10th, 2007 12:29 PM

chica

Re: Hey Chica, it's getting closer

Thank you Ashmedi, this is very interesting and useful infomation. It has actually been 22 years and 6 months since the day I was born on Jupiter 25/6/85 so still a year and a bit until my 2nd Jovian Birthday. I will do something special for sure, maybe even visit home again... is there some kind of astrological/spiritual experience I should be gearing up for? xo

#3 December 10th, 2007 01:32 PM

ashmedi

Re: Hey Chica, it's getting closer

Not sure about astrological thingy, will have to check.

But now I have your birthday you are also coming up to 2 more birthdays on the planets closest to your home world. On Jan 16, 2008 you will be all of 12 on Mars, and in about 7 more Earth years will be your 1st birthday on the other giant, Saturn.

btw, if you do get back to Jupter for your b-day, maybe you could do another folio of you in the Jovian tropics.  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer