#1 December 6th, 2007 10:15 AM

ashmedi

Fi, Have I used up all my curiosity questions ??

Or can I have one more.

When the artist has submitted a folio, and she has done a Beautiful Agony, do you (meaning the ISM site) automatically post the x=ref link to BA or do you check with the artist. Just curious if there would be folios that don't link to a BA clip that may exist.

And I don't know if you know this or not, but why doesn't BA indicate those clips where the artist has done ISM shoots and x-ref them by name.

I know when I was a member of BA a long time before I even knew ISM existed, there were a number of BA artists (way more than I can count) where I wished I had access to a photos that would show me their features, eyes, smile, etc in a larger pic that would have been clearer to see than the videos which were often out of focus or dark. Seems like a good idea to me and would have to be good for business.

Don't mean to put you on the spot, just curious  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 6th, 2007 11:40 AM

fi
Administrator

Re: Fi, Have I used up all my curiosity questions ??

We're working on linking up what artists had for breakfast cross-referenced by their Britney Spears CD collections.  When we've figured out the sorting mechanism for the early, "oops-I-did-it-again" days versus today's more edgy and tragic B-ster, we'll let you know.  Until then, ISM & BA link-ups will remain endearingly mysterious.

#3 December 6th, 2007 01:13 PM

ashmedi

smile smile

OK lovely lady, just thought I'd ask  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 December 19th, 2007 12:50 PM

kitkat

You can always guarantee a sassy reply from Fi...

#5 December 19th, 2007 12:54 PM

kitkat

By the way Asmedi, I think your curious questions are valuable and necessary for the site; to realise how things are working or not, and what the punters think by that sort of thing.  Sometimes, suggestions are useful and encourage changes in the way things are done too.  So, as Alice would say... "Curioser and curioser!"  It's not such a bad thing..  And the curious are never bored or boring!

#6 December 29th, 2007 03:57 AM

LeoBloom

Can I ask another curious (or nosy) question then? I see there's no longer a link to ifeelmyself - I'd have liked cross-referencing with contributions to that site too. I hope you haven't all fallen out. It gets vexing for some of us that some of the contributors use different names on the different sites. (Just wanting it easy, that's all.)

#7 January 2nd, 2008 10:35 AM

centrevom

LeoBloom wrote:

Can I ask another curious (or nosy) question then? I see there's no longer a link to ifeelmyself - I'd have liked cross-referencing with contributions to that site too. I hope you haven't all fallen out. It gets vexing for some of us that some of the contributors use different names on the different sites. (Just wanting it easy, that's all.)

I can only speak as another member, but I don't believe there's a falling out. IFM still has a link to ISM, and there's constant reference to ISM in the IFM forums. And I get the impression they share an office, along with Beautiful Agony. I've always got a very "happy family" feeling. I've also always assumed that "Head" on ISM and "Richard" on IFM are the same person. Are there any contributors with different names on ISM and IFM? I haven't come across any, apart from Max who changed her name to Bobby on IFM.

#8 January 2nd, 2008 11:41 PM

thelastclown

kitkat wrote:

By the way Asmedi, I think your curious questions are valuable and necessary for the site; to realise how things are working or not, and what the punters think by that sort of thing.  Sometimes, suggestions are useful and encourage changes in the way things are done too.  So, as Alice would say... "Curioser and curioser!"  It's not such a bad thing..  And the curious are never bored or boring!

Compliments to you kitkat for being so diplomatic, I thought the official response was a wee bit um, dare I say, narky (aka feisty)....  ;-)

<warning - this comment may be removed>

#9 January 3rd, 2008 11:30 PM

LeoBloom

centrevom wrote:

Are there any contributors with different names on ISM and IFM? I haven't come across any, apart from Max who changed her name to Bobby on IFM.

You may well be right: she was in my mind (as she is quite often, actually). I may have phrased my comment carelessly, because apart from Bobby Max I was thinking more generally of the many ladies from this site who appear elsewhere (notably on Abby Winters) with a completely different moniker. There was a rumour on the forum some time ago that the lovely Allegra has appeared there, but if so it was not as Allegra, and I would so like to track her down there.

#10 January 4th, 2008 05:58 AM

ashmedi

thelastclown wrote:
kitkat wrote:

Compliments to you kitkat for being so diplomatic, I thought the official response was a wee bit um, dare I say, narky (aka feisty)....  ;-)

<warning - this comment may be removed>

Fi knows I am easy going, have a sense of humour, and am not offended or bothered by her flippant remarks, I just gathered from the response that the answer was basically "No"

No harm, no foul, and nothing ventured, nothing gained. wink

#11 January 4th, 2008 04:44 PM

fi
Administrator

ashmedi wrote:

Fi knows I am easy going, have a sense of humour, and am not offended or bothered by her flippant remarks, I just gathered from the response that the answer was basically "No"

No harm, no foul, and nothing ventured, nothing gained. wink

Ashmedi is, above all, a gentleman.  Happy New Year, peeps!

#12 February 13th, 2008 09:24 PM

artist_leda

you lot are cute wink

#13 February 15th, 2008 02:53 AM

ashmedi

artist_leda wrote:

you lot are cute wink

Ahhhh . . . . I think you're cuter  wink

#14 February 18th, 2008 02:49 PM

kitkat

I agree...  ashmedi, the gentleman, leda, the cutey, fi, the sassy.  Hmm. as for me the diplomat...

#15 February 19th, 2008 03:00 AM

ashmedi

kitkat wrote:

.... as for me the diplomat...

You may be a diplomat, but in my mind you are a beautifully built Foxy Lady, and one of my favs. Loved both BA clips and idly wonder whether you are ever going to do a submission for IFM ??
As you can see, I am a nosy (inquisitive) gentleman wink

#16 February 19th, 2008 01:19 PM

kitkat

Yes, ashmedi...there will be a debut on IFM.  I am a little nervous to tell you the truth..(!) and I would like to submit another to explore a little further..for I was beset by frustration on the day, (but hey, I guess that's the real thing ain't it?) - and I think my most uninhibited self is still yet to be revealed but getting closer every day.  I want my submissions on all the sites to be an education, for all concerned, because ignorance is the worst thing for a sexuality to be subject to.  And we want to bust all that stuff apart, don't we?  I guess that's why people are members here, because we are all after something a little different and perhaps life/people affirming?

And I'm glad you liked the latest BA submission, that was a lot of fun and quite an enlightening and liberating experience! The doors just keep on opening.. there seems to be no end to what you can find in yourself, (and hence others) and there is always a new level.  It makes life, love and relationships very exciting really, on all levels.

#17 February 20th, 2008 09:10 AM

ashmedi

Kitkat, I am  overjoyed to hear you will be doing a submission and I would be scared stiff so I understand the nervousness. But you are such an attractive young girl with such cute mannerisms, you are guaranteed to be a hit.
I think your BA OK (I assume that was the second) was less inhibited and I gather from the spasms, maybe more intense, but what do I know, I'm just a guy wink
But the first one was so endearing with the shy self-concious and slightly embarrassed glances (OMG what did I just do) and those entrancing smiles tugging at your lips, and you do do have a smile to capture the heart.
I wish you well, but you will be just fine I'm sure, and I will be waiting with a smile on my lips and happy eyes, I just wish they saw better.
Have a pleasant day and a better tomorrow,  Sharm  xxoo

Last edited by ashmedi (February 20th, 2008 10:03 AM)

#18 February 20th, 2008 10:50 AM

kitkat

Thanks ashmedi, that is very sweet.

Board footer