1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Chica

#1 December 5th, 2007 09:08 AM

ashmedi

Chica

Chica

Love your folios, and your vids.

Why do you link to A0698 (definitly not you) when you should link to A0981 ??

Love A0981 and your confession and your voice  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 5th, 2007 09:14 AM

fi
Administrator

Re: Chica

ashmedi wrote:

Chica

Love your folios, and your vids.

Why do you link to A0698 (definitly not you) when you should link to A0981 ??

Love A0981 and your confession and your voice  wink

Ashmedi, I'll put in a word with Head to sponsor you to be the official ISM error-checking bot.  There's nothing in it for you save honour and glory.

Chica's Agony link has now been fixed. Cheers.

#3 December 5th, 2007 01:36 PM

ashmedi

Thanks Fi, I'll take the job for the honor and glory. wink

Did you notice I posted a possible error for Nita, and I also posted on Dec 1st with others including Bernice.

Thanks again for the job offer, it's my pleasure to be in such fine company smile  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 December 5th, 2007 04:21 PM

fi
Administrator

ashmedi wrote:

Did you notice I posted a possible error for Nita, and I also posted on Dec 1st with others including Bernice.

Thanks again for the job offer, it's my pleasure to be in such fine company smile  wink

We've had the minions check these over and all errors are now fixed.  Nita's link isn't wrong, her Agony just hasn't gone up yet.  A little birdy tells me she's due on the 18th of Dec.

#5 December 5th, 2007 06:35 PM

chica

Thanks everyone, glad that's all cleared up! xo chica

#6 December 6th, 2007 07:01 AM

turtleman

Hey Chica,

good to see you here!!!

When I see your lovely crazy curls and face (and rest too of course) I just have to smile.

turtleman

#7 December 6th, 2007 09:30 AM

ashmedi

fi wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

We've had the minions check these over and all errors are now fixed.  Nita's link isn't wrong, her Agony just hasn't gone up yet.  A little birdy tells me she's due on the 18th of Dec.

Thanks Fi, I just know I'll sleep better now wink

I will make the necessary corrections to my x-ref now and fix my ommisions.

I guess I can wait till the 18th for Nita, that will give me something else to live for and another reason to get up in the morning.  smile

Last edited by ashmedi (December 6th, 2007 09:32 AM)

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Chica

Board footer