#1 July 19th, 2007 08:11 AM

epfin1959

Strawberry, where art thou?

What an awesome woman.  Just saw an incredible O on IFM.  Hav you ever hit the ceiling during an O?  Lucky bf you have!

Any other sites?

#2 July 19th, 2007 10:10 AM

fi
Administrator

Re: Strawberry, where art thou?

Funny you should mention it, epfin, as Strawberry/Chloe has an hilarious video cooking show coming up on ISM on the 25th. Stick around.

#3 July 19th, 2007 01:18 PM

PsychoEddie

I have been wondering that very same thing.

#4 July 26th, 2007 10:05 AM

charlotte_v

I love Strawberry, I can't wait to watch her new video!

#5 July 27th, 2007 07:07 AM

turtleman

Her new video is just awesome! I LOVE it!

Strawberry, can I help somehow clean up the mess? Take a bite out of cake?

wink

turtleman

#6 August 1st, 2007 11:50 PM

strawberry

Hey there everyone! Thanks heaps for the positive feedback- it's always great to hear that you enjoy my shoots cos I sure as hell love doing them for you!
That cooking one was soooo much fun- definately put my baking skills to the test tho! (I'm lazy and usually go the cake mix!). Getting down and dirty in the kitchen and then finishing off with a hot shower was a great way to spend my day off... and I got to eat a yummy chocky cake at the end of it all!!!
Which orgasm were you talking bout on IFM, Epfin? I've done quite a few now so it's kinda hard to keep track... but if you know me- you'll know that I'm greedy and I WANT MORE- especially with some of the hotties over here... there's just SO many to choose from!   smile   Hehe, I don't think I've ever hit the ceiling but have nearly put a hole thru the wall once- but you can't blame me since it was my fourth consecutive orgasm- crikey, I was SO sore and tender afterwards but it was definately worth it!!!
Will really try to pop round some more to visit all you gorgeous peoples over here, tho things are getting quite hectic at the moment since it's my last semester of uni- EVER!!! Then I'll finally be free as a bird to annoy you all!!!
Have a great night my pretty poppets and I'll catch you round on the flip side soon.
Luv Chloe. xoxoxo

#7 August 2nd, 2007 06:07 AM

blissed

Ooh!! nice to see you posting Chloe, good luck with the semester, hope you pass everything, you'll probably be the most beautiful Indonesian translator there is :) you'll have to count how many times your asked "Adalah anda sudah menikah" (are you married) just on the million to one off chance that you didn't have anyone :) I just put "Ooh! nice to see you posting Chloe" into the online translator, then translated it back into English and I got "Oh!! Good for saw you placed Chloe" :) looks like we still have to pay a human heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps and heaps of money to translate :) and thats you :) Anyway it's spring soon and if this is your last semester this should be your best summer for a long time :)

Board footer