1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » leda....

#1 July 3rd, 2007 06:46 PM

paintjam

leda....

...you sure don't look like you have had 2 children.
you my dear look marvelous.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#2 July 4th, 2007 01:51 AM

turtleman

Re: leda....

Leda,
you are terrifically beautiful!
Whow - what a smile! Hey! You look better than some that are half your age!
I mean if you'd not mentioned your kids we would have missed it, LOL!
EVERYTHING on you is awesome. Please, PLEASE, come back again with more of your inside, outside, all around beauty.

You are a keeper!

Mmmhhh...are there more pictures with your beautiful bush???

Peter

#3 July 4th, 2007 04:42 AM

MrPicMe

I can't agree with the previous posters more! Such a great start to what I hope will be many, many more great folio sets by such a beautiful contributor...

KEEP 'EM COMING LEDA, WE LOVE YA!

smile
Scott

#4 July 5th, 2007 03:07 AM

Pony_1

You have the most beautiful nipples. I was wondering that while growing up if other girls were jealous? Your waxing came as a complete surprise as I searched through your portfolio. Certainly you are very cleaver and I appreciate that you shared. Please come back soon!

#5 July 23rd, 2007 05:07 PM

leda

Oh I'm such a complete dill didn't realise I could leave a comment here...delayed reaction!! I am very much in the prime of my life and this along with the other affiliated sites are way too much fun wink YAY for the women and YAY for the men who respect and delight in all the varying forms of the female figure. Life is awesome and inspiring.

Last edited by leda (August 16th, 2007 06:39 PM)

#6 July 23rd, 2007 07:30 PM

paintjam

leda wrote:

Oh I'm such a complete dill didn't realise I could leave a comment here...delayed reaction!! I am very much in the prime of my life and this along with the other affiliated sites are way too much fun wink YAY for the women and YAY for the men who respect and delight in all the verying forms of the female figure. Life is awesome and inspiring.

it is indeed my dear.
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#7 August 7th, 2007 03:35 PM

chica

Leda, I'm so happy you've joined the team! You're awesome and I can't wait to see more of your spunky self around the place... and hopefully again one day soon in my van!
xx chica

#8 August 7th, 2007 07:37 PM

paintjam

chica wrote:

Leda, I'm so happy you've joined the team! You're awesome and I can't wait to see more of your spunky self around the place... and hopefully again one day soon in my van!
xx chica

now that WOULD be a stress relief...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#9 August 8th, 2007 02:26 AM

turtleman

Yeahh...if all of us had such a nifty stress relieve van....

wink

t-man

#10 August 8th, 2007 04:28 PM

chica

turtleman wrote:

Yeahh...if all of us had such a nifty stress relieve van....

wink

t-man

I would highly recommend getting one!

#11 August 10th, 2007 08:45 AM

turtleman

Whow chica, you got a VERY good suggestion there....

Any tips?????

turtleman

#12 August 16th, 2007 06:38 PM

leda

We did have a very ummm pleasant time :0 hehe. Miss you gorgeous chicalicious woman.....but be seeing you soon, lucky me xx

#13 August 17th, 2007 12:39 PM

Pony_1

leda when growing up, were other girls jealus of your wonderful nipples?

#14 August 21st, 2007 11:06 AM

leda

Haha no way Pony_1 I was teased like you wouldn't believe!! But for me they make up for having little itty bitty boobs wink Thanks for the compliment by the by

#15 August 21st, 2007 11:08 AM

leda

Pony_1 wrote:

You have the most beautiful nipples. I was wondering that while growing up if other girls were jealous? Your waxing came as a complete surprise as I searched through your portfolio. Certainly you are very cleaver and I appreciate that you shared. Please come back soon!

Sorry about the VERY delayed reply as well :0

#16 August 22nd, 2007 01:28 PM

Pony_1

I am sorry your friends were mean. I am glad they did not destroy your confidence to pose! Did any of those friends know about your posing? When will we see more!??

#17 August 24th, 2007 11:23 AM

leda

It was many years ago, the teasing that is! I'm a package  kind a gal anyway so is all good no harm done smile
More is on the way, can't keep away from the lovely people who work for this site.....hehe

#18 August 28th, 2007 02:23 PM

Pony_1

When you pose again, copy the poses of Rocio Numbers: 120, 53, and 19. I read your post under her name. HOpe to see you real soon.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » leda....

Board footer