1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » CAILA

#1 June 6th, 2007 06:35 AM

turtleman

CAILA

.....what you see is what you get.....

Boy do I LOVE what I see. You are totally beautiful! Please, please, do NOT shave anywhere.
Thank you for who you are and the beauty you share with us.

Turtleman

#2 June 6th, 2007 07:42 AM

blissed

Re: CAILA

Hey CAILA I agree with you, if you don't mind me saying I love your boobs too :) you look great!! I don't know if your reading this but thanks for sharing :)

#3 June 7th, 2007 07:39 PM

theconia3

Caila can also be seen on Abbeywinters.com.  Her name on that site is Aydee.

#4 June 7th, 2007 08:21 PM

caila

well hello to you all!!! im so glad that you like the ISM pics....22 posts in the first day *blushes* very flattered to see!!

mwah
c

#5 June 7th, 2007 08:31 PM

caila

(am i allowed to ask what your name is on AW?)
xx

#6 June 8th, 2007 04:53 PM

shy_love

hot, hot, hot! You're something special caila, mwah!

xxx shy

#7 June 8th, 2007 05:32 PM

caila

wow thats cool!! hehehe so whats the sexiest thing you like about my shoot?? gosh that was the hardest thing to do....we were moving house and im usually an outsoors girl...so i needed an excuse...trashed my room ..... so i could spend a couple of hrs in there!! it was the hottest thing ive done and i absolutely loved it!!

mwah
c
xxx

#8 June 9th, 2007 03:19 AM

shy_love

caila wrote:

so whats the sexiest thing you like about my shoot??

The fact that you were in it! wink hehe.... but your facial expressions were really sexy, I thought I knew the come hither look, but you are the master of it!

mwah!

xxx shy

#9 June 9th, 2007 03:00 PM

johnk9

This is so cool sending a line to the beauty herself. Your hit response on this site speaks for itself, the people love you. this folio is for sure at the top of my all-time internet model list. Your infectious smile (#113/142) makes a perfect combination with what have to be the most innocent and adorable eyes ever and lips that Angelina J would die for (#7 / 10).  I'm sure men (and women : ) have been telling you this for years but I just wanted to tell you my favourite pics.  I'm sure I speak for the whole ISM community, please trash something else real soon and send us more pics.

take care
doc

#10 June 9th, 2007 03:45 PM

caila

its true people have been teeling me for years that i have inncoent eyes... and i must admit that i use that to my advantage ...usually to get out of trouble!!! or to get something that i want....quite terrible realyl

though i now that ive been told that i have lips Angelina would die for (probably the BIGGEST and MOST FLATTERING comment!!!! alongside being in your all-time internet model list!!) im going to be walking around with a big head!!!

thanks bunches for taking the time to post what pics you like thats great!! i wish more people would follow in your foot steps!!! (*nudges members*)

much love
c

Last edited by caila (June 9th, 2007 04:25 PM)

#11 June 18th, 2007 12:12 AM

pisces64

Hi, Caila, great to see you on ISM along with Shy Love. Any chance you two could do a joint project. IMO this would be the perfect opportunity for you two to choose the place and time and level of activity that suits you best without anyone else's permission.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » CAILA

Board footer