#51 April 29th, 2005 05:42 AM

zille

Re: the hairy and the hairless

Torstar wrote:

Hair is like a signature and is part of a person's uniqueness.  A woman who exposes her natural hair is exposing an intimate part of herself.  She is more naked in that regard.

Well, that is to some extent true -- but you cannot logically say that a shaved pubis is less exposed than an unshaved one!

When I worked at the peep show, I was one of the minority of the gals who shaved it all.  At first, when I loved my job, it made me feel special and set apart from the other gals.

When it came to the end of my time there, and like any job, when you are burned out working someplace (for whatever reason), you don't want to give your "all" to the job anymore.  I grew in my pubic hairs because I started feeling too exposed on the stage, too naked and liad bare.  I wanted to hide my privates -- literally wanted my privacy -- from the customers, because I was no longer happy and comfortable.  My pubic hairs felt like a layer of privacy, something I could hide behind.

So obviously (at least for me) showing someone my pubic hair is not exposing "an intimate part of [myself]" --but when I am comfortable being intimate, that is when I am fully comfortable exposing my shaved bits.

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#52 April 30th, 2005 05:53 AM

Torstar

When you feel yourself completely laid bare can the sense of vulnerability be titilating, or is it threatening? From a man's point of view I have my own insight on fear and titilation. But from a woman's perspective is there a thrill in being completely bare?

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#53 May 1st, 2005 05:15 AM

zille

Torstar wrote:

When you feel yourself completely laid bare can the sense of vulnerability be titilating, or is it threatening? From a man's point of view I have my own insight on fear and titilation. But from a woman's perspective is there a thrill in being completely bare?

The very first time I shaved, I went out to the city with some friends.  I wore a long black dress -- and no underpants!  Walking in a windy city, I felt the air rushing up to meet my first-time ever freshly shaved labia and mons ... and oh!  was I excited, titillated -- you name it!  I *knew* that I was all-the-way-naked, in a way I had never been before, and I was just in a rush of excitement all evening!

The next night, I showed it off to my then-boyfriend.  He was more than happy.  We had sex all night.  I loved feeling his hands on me -- the sensitivity of the whole area seemed taken up to a new level, like the hair had been blunting sensation somehow.

That was back when I was 17, though.  I've been shaving ever since, and so now the original thrill is ages old.  I don't really think about it -- because I am so used to seeing it that way -- unless I am with a new lover for the first time.  Then, I see it with new eyes and shiver with the thrill of being that naked, that exposed, all over again.

So, yes, for me, at least, there is a thrill to showing it all.  If it is in a positive situation, is is erotic and shivery and arousing.  If it is not in a good situation, which I have not had aside from the last few months at the peep show, it just makes you feel unhappily over-exposed, which, howver, is quickly remedied by growing your hair back.

#54 May 2nd, 2005 03:27 AM

Torstar

Did you ever get a shivery thrill by being laid bare in front of strangers or even at the prospect?

#55 May 2nd, 2005 04:55 AM

zille

Torstar wrote:

Did you ever get a shivery thrill by being laid bare in front of strangers or even at the prospect?

It would certainly work as a fantasy for me -- say, captured and brought into a Sheik's harem -- shaved by a really hot slave girl and then presented to the Sheik ... yah, that would work!

In real-life, it would work in a space I felt safe.  My ex-girlfriend and I used to "play" in a local dungeon, a very private and selective group.  If she had put me in a sling, and shaved me bare, and invited the whole dungeon to watch, that would have been very hot for me!

Sadly, we never worked out a good way for her -- or anyone to shave me.  I get the "red bumpies" really bad that way.  The only way I can shave and be all smooth is if I do it myself -- over the years I have found the perfect pressure to use , the perfect angles for the hair-gorwth different areas (mons, thighs, labia -- all have the hair gorwing in a different direction!) and etc.

#56 May 3rd, 2005 03:37 AM

Torstar

Perhaps in your photoshoot you are waiting, (after having been shaved so cleanly), for a white Arabian stallion to wisk you through the streets of the kingdom, much to the delight of the people, to the palace of the eagerly awaiting prince.  When I see you sitting in the windowsill with your toes curled in anticipation I can almost visualize the white stallion emerging through the trees.

#57 May 3rd, 2005 04:09 PM

SCSIgirl

honeysuckle wrote:

And on another note....... just out of curiosity.......how many of you guys prefer no pubic hair down there on girls? And for those who like it hairless, do you think it is some subconscious kinky desire for pre-adolescent bodies? .......or is it just because you can see it all better?

This is such a common discussion item,  it should be it's own permanant forum.  It comes down to (pun intended) a physical thing for me.  Pubes are the toughest, coarsest hair on our bodies.  I don't care how much you lather it up,  it starts to wear on the upper lip after a while.  If you wear a moustache you get some protection,  but a slick deck makes it much easier to stay down longer.  Most of my partners say it heightens their sensitivity too.

As for the razor burn, it happens on the face too if you are not used to shaving.  Most of the models I shoot, shave daily and have no razor burn.  And most of the pros shave all the way around  (Yes I mean up the butt).

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#58 May 6th, 2005 06:10 AM

Torstar

Perrie has a luscious cluster of pubic hair that is like a sensuous extension of her labia, just begging to be carressed. her pics Posted May 5th

#59 May 6th, 2005 05:09 PM

starpiot

Certaines filles "portent" très bien les poils. Il faut reconnaître que la plupart du temps çà donne une impression de "sale", mais quand on voit Perrie qui a une toison très fournie, c'est plutôt sexy parceque bien "entrenue".
Avec ou sans poils, souriez smile c'est comme çà que nous vous aimons !

#60 May 25th, 2005 11:53 AM

Bakial

I find that it helps to shave if couples are going to be involved in oral sex frequently. I for one don't mind if it is neatly kept or completely gone. I just hate getting hair in my teeth for two reasons: One it's bad enough trying to do everything right only to hear her say "Ouch" when you yank out a hair at the wrong moment : AND two it makes the job harder pulling back all the hair and frequently having the hairs stick to the back of your throat. It makes it look like your repulsed when all you're trying to do is get the dam thing out, lol. Being a guy too I like doing it myself cause it makes me look bigger, feel well kept and clean. Image can be a factor but you have to look at the benifits too.Anyway have fun with it. Women with thoughts of a man being attracted to young girls need to consider the fact that they have insecurities with themselves and that changes to the way you present yourself and look can keep excitement in relationships. My X-wife used to drive me nuts with details and worries over the simplest of things like this cause she was abused as a child herself. Later

#61 May 26th, 2005 03:23 AM

Yowzah99

The perfectoy shaved look (like Alscan) of the entire area front and back can be delicious, and does (on occasion) add a Lolita-esque appeal. On the other hand, my (at the time) totally unshaven (anywhere) blonde girlfriend was a joy to sniff, nuzzle fondle and fuck.

#62 April 14th, 2007 03:46 PM

x121_99

Hair - hair - hair - the more the better.

#63 April 14th, 2007 09:08 PM

paintjam

zille wrote:
Torstar wrote:

It would certainly work as a fantasy for me -- say, captured and brought into a Sheik's harem -- shaved by a really hot slave girl and then presented to the Sheik ... yah, that would work!

In real-life, it would work in a space I felt safe.  My ex-girlfriend and I used to "play" in a local dungeon, a very private and selective group.  If she had put me in a sling, and shaved me bare, and invited the whole dungeon to watch, that would have been very hot for me!

Sadly, we never worked out a good way for her -- or anyone to shave me.  I get the "red bumpies" really bad that way.  The only way I can shave and be all smooth is if I do it myself -- over the years I have found the perfect pressure to use , the perfect angles for the hair-gorwth different areas (mons, thighs, labia -- all have the hair gorwing in a different direction!) and etc.

you are indeed a shaving maestro
(or is it maestra?)
wink

hello z darling

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#64 April 17th, 2007 07:04 AM

db3367

Nobody has mentioned why natural selection has preserved hair under the arms and around the genitals - to facilitate the sex signals that we send each other using pheremones.

Use your noses guys'n'gals:  the glorious musky scent of your partner's crotch/pits. By shaving, you reduce the efficiency of scent signalling.

And, hey! The beauty of sweetly curling tendrils of underarm hair glimpsed up a shirt sleeve. What a turn on! Ditto pink lips glimpsed in the forest!

Most of my partners have been Scandinavian. I have found that German and Scandinavian women were much more comfortable in their bodies than Brits with razor-burn and caked in cosmetics.

Give me a natural woman any time!

smile Husmann

Last edited by db3367 (April 17th, 2007 07:04 AM)

#65 April 27th, 2007 07:02 PM

neewollah

honeysuckle wrote:

And on another note....... just out of curiosity.......how many of you guys prefer no pubic hair down there on girls? And for those who like it hairless, do you think it is some subconscious kinky desire for pre-adolescent bodies? .......or is it just because you can see it all better?

Hairless for me. I don't like hair on females nor myself. I like it because the vulva is... beautifull, and I want to be able to see it, touch that soft skin, lick it, feel that soft skin rubbing my lips, etc.

Hair, well, just gets in the way, and I have the idea that hair is dirty. Also hair keeps smell... So its harder to stay fresh with hair down there, and if you aren't, without hair its way easier to refresh it.

#66 May 17th, 2007 08:41 AM

NiceDoddi

Hair - definitely! I love pubic hair because to me it makes the woman more feminine. Shaved can be beautiful as well, but most of the time I think it is that subconscious kinky desire in many ...

I actually like a lot of pubic hair. Diving into that can be so erotic ....

#67 May 17th, 2007 07:38 PM

paintjam

NiceDoddi wrote:

Hair - definitely! I love pubic hair because to me it makes the woman more feminine. Shaved can be beautiful as well, but most of the time I think it is that subconscious kinky desire in many ...

I actually like a lot of pubic hair. Diving into that can be so erotic ....

the bottom line is that it is whatever the owner of said pubic hair wants.

pubic hair styles are a lot like those on our heads.

smooth
stubbly
cropped
shoulder length or longer (now thats a sight to behold)

hair gives the area a bit more personality i think than having it all gone.

these days i am enjoying having a bush back. 
it seems cooler somehow with the approach of summer up here, than having it shaved off with the occasional irritating bumps and such.

no, this year when someone stares at my crotch when passing by while i am out at the beach, i really dont care if they catch a glimpse of a piece of 'puffy puffy woof woof' peaking out the side of me bottoms....;)

hair today...gone tomorrow.
for me its hair today...but i love it all.

Last edited by paintjam (May 17th, 2007 07:38 PM)

'stay beautiful'

#68 May 17th, 2007 10:56 PM

turtleman

hey jamie,
come over here to our lovely nude beach at Sandy Hook, NJ and show it all.   smile

#69 May 18th, 2007 06:44 PM

paintjam

turtleman wrote:

hey jamie,
come over here to our lovely nude beach at Sandy Hook, NJ and show it all.   smile

all this beautiful beach property in chicago and no nude beach.
i guess it has to be an ocean and not a lake ...;)
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#70 May 18th, 2007 10:40 PM

turtleman

Might be interesting to find out how we over here ended up with a nude beach.

peter

#71 May 19th, 2007 07:30 AM

paintjam

turtleman wrote:

Might be interesting to find out how we over here ended up with a nude beach.

peter

you're from n.j.
that says it all....;)

'stay beautiful'

#72 May 19th, 2007 08:17 AM

turtleman

Oh yeah????? That's it?????
big_smile

#73 June 3rd, 2007 08:11 PM

paintjam

yes, well i really thought i would make it through the summer, but....

i started to trim here and there and totally shaved it all off.

now where is that bikini?

wink

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#74 June 6th, 2007 02:47 AM

turtleman

That bikini????? I dunno...I don't have it, LOL!

You don't need one. Go sans bikini.   wink

t-man

#75 June 6th, 2007 07:29 PM

paintjam

turtleman wrote:

That bikini????? I dunno...I don't have it, LOL!

You don't need one. Go sans bikini.   wink

t-man

some guys look good in a thong teehee

'stay beautiful'

Board footer