#1 May 17th, 2007 02:31 PM

elanta

am i the only one?

As I've taken a gander thorugh the site here I haven't noticed any other forms similar to mine. Most of the girls here are thin. In comparison to my form they are thin, they are not the societal standard which, by the way, I can't stand. just to note, the girls here are amazingly stunning in a variety of ways!

I was just wondering what some thoughts on this were. If anyone happens to know of folios with above average girls on them please let me know. I can speak for myself and say while I considered myself to be overweight I certainly did/do not see myself as unattractive. The shot was taken some months ago and looking back to those pictures make me laugh. I look young and so different to now!

I enjoyed my body then and do even more so now... and felt that expression of the body in whatever form can be beautiful. I love the fact women are able to come here and express their bodies in ways which are comfortable to them and exhibit the many varieties there are in such a lovely canvas.

travel well
elanta

Last edited by elanta (May 17th, 2007 02:32 PM)

#2 May 18th, 2007 08:30 AM

turtleman

Re: am i the only one?

elanta,
no, you are not the only one.

I just can't think of the names. Once I find them I'll let you know.

You can't be older looking in just a few months, isn't it?

be well,
turtleman

#3 May 18th, 2007 01:13 PM

elanta

thanks turtleman.

and the thing with photos is that i change so frequently i don't tend to look the same for very long. so while i may look young, mind you i'm not that young, i don't look like that.
for starters i shaved off all my hair in december and now have quite short hair.

waiting your findings.
elanta

#4 May 18th, 2007 03:41 PM

shannon
Administrator

Hi elanta,

You might like entartete's  myday.  It's one of my favourite folios on the site.

Also check out megs and bonny_kate  - both of whom are similarly awesome.

#5 May 18th, 2007 11:04 PM

turtleman

There's GALA, JASS, KEZ, LYNDA......mmmhhh...the one I have in mind I think I didn't find.....yet...
turtleman

#6 May 26th, 2007 01:08 PM

turtleman

GIRLNEXTDOOR - see her folio.  smile

#7 May 26th, 2007 09:35 PM

bobbie

I know exactly what you mean elanta..
I looked back to the curvier younger me in my old folio, looked down and wondered where those gourgeous cherub-like curves had gone.
Fixing this problem requires lots and lots of chocolate.. it'll be hard, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice lol..

#8 May 27th, 2007 08:14 AM

blissed

I'm gonna bring out a bar of chocolate that has all the nutrients and vitimins you'll ever need added to it, so you'll never need to eat any other sort of food ever again and won't want to because you'll be addicted to my choc's and I'll have millions of junkies making me very very rich :)

#9 May 27th, 2007 05:34 PM

Head
Administrator

It seems that larger girls often don't have the confidence to submit.  I can assure you we'd love to get more folios from curvy girls and put them up at once.

#10 May 28th, 2007 09:17 PM

elanta

Head wrote:

It seems that larger girls often don't have the confidence to submit.  I can assure you we'd love to get more folios from curvy girls and put them up at once.

you know what Head? right before i read your post i though of a great idea. how do folios of beautiful, curvylicious, ripe and sensual goddessess sound? if you're really keen on having more 'round' women in folios maybe you and i should have a sit down and see what we can work out.

i'm sure i could pull a months worth of folios out of the clear blue air somhow or at least pretty damned close.

travel well

elanta

#11 May 28th, 2007 09:46 PM

elanta

oh and thanks bobbie. yes chocolate is a good thing.

#12 May 30th, 2007 12:32 AM

blissed

Head wrote:

Cle could do one like that at the moment, and you haven't got nearly enough folios of her yet :)

Board footer