#1 May 3rd, 2007 03:27 AM

officeboy

Recommendations?

Hi, I only joined this site about a month ago and must say that I think it is great but I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of folios to try to look at among the archives. There are so many that I never know where to start (but I am doing my best smile ).
My favourites so far are probably Tink of the videos and Zaly of the photoshoots and I was wondering if anyone would give a new member some hints of other artists who shouldn't be overlooked.
Thanks

#2 May 3rd, 2007 08:20 AM

theconia3

Re: Recommendations?

Check out Lorna "Catch"  It's one of my faves

#3 May 3rd, 2007 12:06 PM

blissed

Cle, Max, Liandra, Tinka, Grace, Wendy, Dandy, Cate, and Gala

#4 May 3rd, 2007 01:21 PM

paintjam

officeboy wrote:

Hi, I only joined this site about a month ago and must say that I think it is great but I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of folios to try to look at among the archives. There are so many that I never know where to start (but I am doing my best smile ).
My favourites so far are probably Tink of the videos and Zaly of the photoshoots and I was wondering if anyone would give a new member some hints of other artists who shouldn't be overlooked.
Thanks

just go to folios and view them all cause there is something fab (more in some than others) in each one.

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#5 May 4th, 2007 03:17 AM

mjwm54

ms_eve is AMAZING! Make sure you check her out. wink

#6 May 7th, 2007 01:28 AM

LeoBloom

Off the top of my head:
Joan, Chrissie, Tana and Allegra for straightforward raunch; Fen, Emmy, Shaunte and Gigi for the exotic East; and a lot of the couples sets are well worth exploring, both hetero and girl/girl: some very authentic-looking coupling going on there.

#7 May 7th, 2007 02:01 AM

LeoBloom

And then there's Angelina, Minka and Frauline....(do bottoms come more spectacular?)

#8 May 7th, 2007 06:22 AM

silvatek

LeoBloom wrote:

And then there's Angelina, Minka and Frauline....(do bottoms come more spectacular?)

So what we really need is recommendations for Best Bum set, Bet Belly set, Best Boob set, and so on.  Best eyes, best toes, best nose, best ladybits (Minka), best skin, best tattoo, best piercing, best .. er ..

#9 May 7th, 2007 06:23 PM

LeoBloom

silvatek wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

So what we really need is recommendations for Best Bum set, Bet Belly set, Best Boob set, and so on.  Best eyes, best toes, best nose, best ladybits (Minka), best skin, best tattoo, best piercing, best .. er ..

Absolutely agree, Silvatek, but I'm afraid we have to go to Abby Winters for that kind of customer care. Here everyone's far too highminded.

#10 May 24th, 2007 02:34 PM

MrPicMe

Though CLE has been mentioned already, I would agree that she is a must. She radiates sweetness...

:-)

#11 May 25th, 2007 12:42 AM

turtleman

How big is big and how small is small?

Best of this and best of that....

There's no final judgment in true arts. Some love Beethoven - some don't. Some love the Beatles - some don't. Some love Gustav Klimt - some don't. Etc, etc, etc.

Here, in this space, we are artists.

If you are open and ready to receive....there's true artistic beauty in all of the videos, in all of the portfolios, in all the words the artists say about themselves.

In my humble opinion, the greatest beauty here (best of this and that if you will....) is  that each Artist and also each viewer can be truly themselves.

I love this the most.

All other places became dead to me. For me, this here is the best, the BEST!

turtleman

#12 May 26th, 2007 09:54 PM

bobbie

Ra's shoot 'oceanblue' is amazing..
There's a quite different shoot called 'bluemoon', can't remember the artists' names for the life of me though..

#13 May 27th, 2007 05:36 PM

Head
Administrator

LeoBloom wrote:
silvatek wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

Absolutely agree, Silvatek, but I'm afraid we have to go to Abby Winters for that kind of customer care. Here everyone's far too highminded.

It's very impolite to insult your host.  It isn't just a matter of "customer care"; remember the contributors here are customers too, and I doubt that many want their 'bits' rated.

#14 May 28th, 2007 07:42 PM

perl

Head wrote:

It's very impolite to insult your host.  It isn't just a matter of "customer care"; remember the contributors here are customers too, and I doubt that many want their 'bits' rated.

Thanks for pointing that out, Head. I'm sure the people posting in this thread didn't mean any harm and didn't think of how many fewer contributors this site would have if it involved having our physical appearances rated in a public forum.

#15 May 29th, 2007 06:07 AM

blissed

Mr picme's looking really good again.

picmeme4.jpg

I want that body!!

I'll give him 10 out 10 :)

#16 May 29th, 2007 07:01 PM

paintjam

Head wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:
silvatek wrote:

as far as i know this site is not a contest, but a project where the contributors, if lucky, just might make some art of themselves, but because we 'shoot ourselves' we are in a different place than any other sites.  i don't think the girls on a.w. shoot themselves.

it is one thing to be taken so much by someones image or folio you feel compelled to let that person know what it was that moved you so much about it.

it is quite another to begin scoring on body parts.

one needs not become a woman physically to see the touch of beauty in each and every portfolio on this site, agreeably some more than others, but there nonetheless.

so enjoy, and if you must keep score, perhaps a more private setting would be better.

'stay beautiful'

#17 May 30th, 2007 04:16 AM

officeboy

Sorry - but yes, thinking on it again this was a somewhat crass post to have started.  It certainly wasn't meant to cause any offence but I can see that it easily could. It was really just the scale of the site and the massive number of portfolios & folios that just made me wonder about peoples favourites - but thanks to the people who posted replies. There are some great folios there - as well as loads of great ones I have seen this month which were not listed. I think this is a great site and I am sorry if what I posted goes against the whole concept of the site.

#18 May 30th, 2007 07:47 AM

turtleman

No problem officeboy, it is all good, it's all good....

smile

turtleman

#19 June 2nd, 2007 04:10 PM

miss

The words of a true romantic :-)

It is such a beautiful thing when a person discovers who they really are and lives true to themselves - you can see that in so many of the wonderful pieces of work here in ISM

miss xx

turtleman wrote:

How big is big and how small is small?

Best of this and best of that....

There's no final judgment in true arts. Some love Beethoven - some don't. Some love the Beatles - some don't. Some love Gustav Klimt - some don't. Etc, etc, etc.

Here, in this space, we are artists.

If you are open and ready to receive....there's true artistic beauty in all of the videos, in all of the portfolios, in all the words the artists say about themselves.

In my humble opinion, the greatest beauty here (best of this and that if you will....) is  that each Artist and also each viewer can be truly themselves.

I love this the most.

All other places became dead to me. For me, this here is the best, the BEST!

turtleman

#20 June 5th, 2007 07:47 AM

turtleman

eeehhh...Miss.....you're very sweet.

Living true to one selves...oh how beautiful!

turtleman xox

#21 June 8th, 2007 12:55 PM

MrPicMe

blissed wrote:

Mr picme's looking really good again.

I want that body!!

I'll give him 10 out 10 smile

Thank you for your kind words Blissed! I know it took me a while to reply, but I hope this additional photo made it worth the wait for you...

ME_small09.JPG

:-)

Last edited by MrPicMe (June 8th, 2007 01:03 PM)

Board footer