#1 February 28th, 2007 04:10 PM

anarchy420

just a question

this may not be an appropriate question to ask, and there may not be an answer to it, but i figured i'd ask anyway just for the heck of it:

is there or could there be any way of searching for models with specific attributes? i.e. redheads, small breasts? just wondering. please forgive me if this is inappropriate.

#2 February 28th, 2007 08:58 PM

paintjam

Re: just a question

as far as i know just the options available in search
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 March 1st, 2007 01:46 AM

delia

That'd be an interesting project, but might be hard to actually execute. Who'd decide what the catergories are and what if they were subjective? I dig where you are coming from though...

#4 March 1st, 2007 04:38 PM

adalida

If you want small boobs I can direct you to my folio!! Ha ha ha. i am recommending it with utmost modesty!

#5 March 1st, 2007 08:48 PM

paintjam

haaaaaaa
same here
teeny boobs find me teehee

jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 March 2nd, 2007 01:16 PM

SCSIgirl

adalida wrote:

If you want small boobs I can direct you to my folio!! Ha ha ha. i am recommending it with utmost modesty!

Love those small things.  Love that big flower even more.  It gives a guy something to play with while he's there.

Is it ture that the bigger the flower,  the bigger the reward??????

Nevermind,  I just started that rumor...

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 March 3rd, 2007 02:00 AM

turtleman

Mmmhh....no.
The size of the flower doesn't matter. It's the beauty and fragrance that matter.

peter

Board footer