#1 February 13th, 2007 09:34 PM

tobbeh

Girl in ISM banner

Anybody know the name of the beutiful girls name i white panties who poses in the ISM banner on top of the page? love to see her folio.....

#2 February 13th, 2007 10:40 PM

fi
Administrator

Re: Girl in ISM banner

I believe that's harriet from her folio transcend.

#3 February 14th, 2007 04:55 AM

SCSIgirl

tobbeh wrote:

Anybody know the name of the beutiful girls name i white panties who poses in the ISM banner on top of the page? love to see her folio.....

Yes.  Love to see some new banner girls.  Just don't take our Kitty away.  That could cause International unrest.  (although Kitty Kat does that anyway). ;-)

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 February 14th, 2007 11:18 PM

Agamemnon

fi wrote:

I'm so glad you pointed her out.  I've just checked out her three folios and she is truly stunning.  There's a lot going on behind those beautiful brown eyes.  I wonder what she writes besides "Blue Jean Baby".
I'm sure my lower abdomen wouldn't meet her expectations - oh well at least we have chocolate and Joss Stone in commen - one can dream smile

#5 February 15th, 2007 03:57 AM

SCSIgirl

Agamemnon wrote:
fi wrote:

I'm so glad you pointed her out.  I've just checked out her three folios and she is truly stunning.  There's a lot going on behind those beautiful brown eyes.  I wonder what she writes besides "Blue Jean Baby".
I'm sure my lower abdomen wouldn't meet her expectations - oh well at least we have chocolate and Joss Stone in commen - one can dream smile

And she has the most beautiful hands.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 February 15th, 2007 08:11 AM

paintjam

SCSIgirl wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
fi wrote:

And she has the most beautiful hands.

they all make me WET!

'stay beautiful'

Board footer