#1 December 11th, 2006 11:13 AM

AnnaNerd

one letter at a time

With the huge number of folios ISM, it can be pretty daunting trying to look through them all!...so I've been going through by letter.  Cle, Coco, Cass and Caliber are all absolutely lovely! The As are also fantastic and I have a soft spot for for the Ms as well.

My question for those of you that may use this method...what are your favorite letters on ISM?

#2 December 11th, 2006 05:34 PM

LeoBloom

Re: one letter at a time

Don't forget Cassandra!

#3 December 12th, 2006 03:53 PM

SCSIgirl

AnnaNerd wrote:

With the huge number of folios ISM, it can be pretty daunting trying to look through them all!...so I've been going through by letter.  Cle, Coco, Cass and Caliber are all absolutely lovely! The As are also fantastic and I have a soft spot for for the Ms as well.

My question for those of you that may use this method...what are your favorite letters on ISM?

I've got so many,  I must be a glutton.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 December 17th, 2006 05:49 AM

AnnaNerd

SCSIgirl wrote:

I've got so many,  I must be a glutton.

*grin* Upon reflection, answering this question assumes that there are letters you <i>don't</i> like, and that's pretty nigh impossible.

#5 January 31st, 2007 08:03 PM

johnjust

Hi Anna.   Joined yesterday.  You're right, navigating folios is daunting.  Will try your system and see what happens.  Thank you.
John

#6 February 1st, 2007 09:04 PM

paintjam

PLEASE avoid the p's )teehee(
have you seen the z's yet?
great stuff in s too wink
jamie

Last edited by paintjam (April 10th, 2007 07:55 AM)

'stay beautiful'

#7 February 8th, 2007 12:40 AM

SCSIgirl

AnnaNerd wrote:

When you get to the 'F's you will be stopped in your tracks by Fen.  A goddess of incredible grace.

And in the 'T's you will long for the mischevious Tana.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#8 April 9th, 2007 03:00 PM

Agamemnon

AnnaNerd wrote:

And Coco's back on the 12th.  She was so nervous on her video I was really touched and have had a soft spot for her ever since.  Looking forward to he reload.

#9 April 9th, 2007 07:01 PM

paintjam

AnnaNerd wrote:

i remember i went through them by date and i would mark what page i left off on teehee
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 April 9th, 2007 08:24 PM

perl

paintjam wrote:

PLEASE avoid he p's

*ahem*

#11 April 10th, 2007 02:58 AM

LeoBloom

SCSIgirl wrote:

When you get to the 'F's you will be stopped in your tracks by Fen.  A goddess of incredible grace.

And in the 'T's you will long for the mischevious Tana.

SCSIgirl, it sounds crazy, but I had completely forgotten about Fen. Thank you so much   for reminding me of her, she is just extraordinary. How odd, though, that she should have floated out of my memory. While Tana is always in my thoughts.

#12 April 10th, 2007 03:10 AM

silvatek

I still think there's a good case for a "random" button on the home page.

#13 April 10th, 2007 07:54 AM

turtleman

Yeahh....it's a lot of portfolio's.

I just take my time and enjoy the ride.   smile

Every day I look at the new uploads, the free daily image, the editor's pick and also the older ones and the winner. I also look at the suggestions...
The re-loads and extra ones...I look for the other portfolio's of the same artist.

Otherwise, or a time I did it by countries.....

I love it here. Wonderful place. Something I always wished for. I'm home now....

peter

#14 April 10th, 2007 07:57 AM

paintjam

perl wrote:
paintjam wrote:

PLEASE avoid he p's

*ahem*

the p's
i meant my folio dear
yours is one to immediately zip.

wink