1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Anne

#1 November 14th, 2006 02:49 AM

Alan01

Anne

Hi all! I am a new member. The reason I subscribed to this website is Anne. She´s great and also have the most perfect beautiful smile. Hope to see more of you Anne.

Kind regards

Alan

#2 November 14th, 2006 11:24 AM

jackscratch

Re: Anne

Alan01 wrote:

Hi all! I am a new member. The reason I subscribed to this website is Anne. She´s great and also have the most perfect beautiful smile. Hope to see more of you Anne.

Kind regards

Alan

Welcome to the Anne Fanne Club, amigo. Sadly, Anne doesn't seem to play in the forum cuz she never responds. Else maybe she just doesn't converse in english but only in her native swede. Who knows?

#3 November 15th, 2006 05:48 AM

Alan01

jackscratch wrote:

Welcome to the Anne Fanne Club, amigo. Sadly, Anne doesn't seem to play in the forum cuz she never responds. Else maybe she just doesn't converse in english but only in her native swede. Who knows?

Hi Jackscratch. Thank you. Glad to hear that you also have Anne as a favourite. In that case I say to Anne: Hej! Hoppas att du mår bra och att du snart kommer tillbaka hit. Ha en trevlig vecka.

Kram Alan wink

#4 November 15th, 2006 06:58 AM

jackscratch

Alan01 wrote:

Hi Jackscratch. Thank you. Glad to hear that you also have Anne as a favourite. In that case I say to Anne: Hej! Hoppas att du mår bra och att du snart kommer tillbaka hit. Ha en trevlig vecka.

Kram Alan wink

Welcome Alan. And...um, right. That's pretty much was what I was about to say too.

#5 November 16th, 2006 03:08 AM

Alan01

Lol. I wrote in Swedish: Hi. Hope that you are doing well and that you will return here soon Anne. Have a nice week. Hugs Alan smile

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Anne

Board footer