#1 October 26th, 2006 10:21 PM

sitalbanal

Bodycasts of the Artists

How popular would 'bodycasts' of the artist be ?

#2 October 26th, 2006 11:30 PM

SCSIgirl

Re: Bodycasts of the Artists

sitalbanal wrote:

How popular would 'bodycasts' of the artist be ?

We discussed that some time ago,  although I don't remember the outcome.  I think we were suggesting that Alisha start the trend.  For me it'd be a problem of where to put them all.  I could get 3 in the shower,  about 10 in the bedroom,  about 30 loungeing around the pool........  And I'd go broke just trying to get all my favs.  Besides,  the FedEx delivery girl would probably keep each one several days before delivering them.  And she's hetro!!!

I think a better question would be:  If you could get a full size, detailed body cast of any ISM girl,  where would you put it?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 October 27th, 2006 02:28 AM

ainslee

oh i've wanted to get a bodycast done for soooo long!! I wouldn't know where to start? any ideas??

#4 October 27th, 2006 03:13 AM

sitalbanal

ainslee wrote:

oh i've wanted to get a bodycast done for soooo long!! I wouldn't know where to start? any ideas??

@ainslee, try this http://www.smooth-on.com/bd-update.htm. when your done show the results. you could even do an auction !

@ SCSIgirl if space is a problem you could have a copy of your favourite part. if you ever get bored and fancy a change, im sure ism could do a 'swop-shop'.
ps I did do a search in this forum but no result.

#5 October 27th, 2006 10:20 AM

paintjam

ainslee wrote:

shave before you do it.
some can be like a wax job when they come off.

jamie

if you come to chicago i will give you one...;)

'stay beautiful'

#6 October 27th, 2006 05:05 PM

SCSIgirl

sitalbanal wrote:

@ainslee, try this http://www.smooth-on.com/bd-update.htm. when your done show the results. you could even do an auction !

@ SCSIgirl if space is a problem you could have a copy of your favourite part. if you ever get bored and fancy a change, im sure ism could do a 'swop-shop'.
ps I did do a search in this forum but no result.

I had this done in college in theatrical makeup.  Back then it was called mulage.  We used vaseline in the beard and eyebrows.  Didn't work.  The removal was very painful.
As to ISM favorites.  I don't have a fav body part.  The whole girl makes the package.  How could I worship only part of a goddess?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 October 29th, 2006 09:35 PM

strawberry

Bodycasts are awesome! I've actually had one done of my breasts, tho considering the size of them, I needed a biger bowl to use to make the mould! It's really quite easy and quick, just make a mould of your bits which takes about a minute to set then pour in the plaster n leave it to set! The people that I went through were awesome, they're called Bodybitz, tho I dunno if they have a website- I'm sure they would though! They'll most probably be at sexpo again this year, that's where I had mine done last year... on the stage!!!   Agh... so embarrassing but so much fun at the same time!  smile

#8 October 30th, 2006 12:52 PM

blissed

OMG they have got a website!!! smile Thats brilliant smile
http://www.bodybitz.com.au/

#9 October 31st, 2006 06:39 AM

blissed

Actually did they give you the sculpture.
Be great to do that and auction it for charity or something smile

#10 November 1st, 2006 10:45 PM

strawberry

Yeah, I got to keep the cast... was so heavy! And I also got into sexpo for free so it was a double bonus! That'd be a great idea, blissed, tho might hafta do another one cos I kinda like having one for my room too!   wink

#11 November 2nd, 2006 04:49 PM

roxysruby

[color="DarkRed"][COLOR="DarkRed"][COLOR="Teal"]hello all,  thought i would share my discovery here in dallas texas, usa, with all of you.
this guy does a superb job and has created his own method to the casting madness!  he has men and women alike trying to volunteer for him to participate in his visual demonstrations.  of course the women are lined up out the door .......what a job for a great guy, right!  check his web site out and view some of his links to other fun things.  you won't be sorry.  make it a great day in front of and behind the camera!  roxy[/color][/COLOR]
go to [/COLOR]"ebenleehall.com"

#12 November 2nd, 2006 09:10 PM

Stoneyyy

ainslee wrote:

I will get the plaster of paris and we can work it out wink

#13 November 13th, 2006 08:45 AM

dandy

better make that two bodies worth stoney...

you can even keep mine ;p

do you think pussy casts would work?

sometimes enough is not enough and i want MORE

#14 November 13th, 2006 11:20 AM

SCSIgirl

dandy wrote:

better make that two bodies worth stoney...

you can even keep mine ;p

do you think pussy casts would work?

What will you do with a casting of your cat?

Be sure to shave first!!!!

#15 November 13th, 2006 01:21 PM

maskedman

..I think it's a top idea... although a full body cast in the bedroom might be more of a conversation piece than one thought. Would look great around the pool through... just swim and dream... swim and dream. ...Neat'n trim does it though.. small beavers rule.

Board footer