1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » dilemma!

#1 September 12th, 2006 06:08 PM

ainslee

dilemma!

Hey guys!

My folio has only just been posted and I finally got a chance to view some other folios and i have a dilemma! Every girl I look at, I fall in love with!! I want to see more and more and more! I want to know them and go drinking with them and talk to them and find out what they're like.  It's so hard to view someone's folio and have to guess what they are really like.  For instance, Etta's folio is so intriguing, I've looked at it so many times today and I can't stop.  It's fantastic in a way and frustrating in another.  Does anyone else get annoyed knowing that they won't get to know all the girls on here?

#2 September 12th, 2006 08:26 PM

paintjam

Re: dilemma!

ainslee wrote:

Hey guys!

My folio has only just been posted and I finally got a chance to view some other folios and i have a dilemma! Every girl I look at, I fall in love with!! I want to see more and more and more! I want to know them and go drinking with them and talk to them and find out what they're like.  It's so hard to view someone's folio and have to guess what they are really like.  For instance, Etta's folio is so intriguing, I've looked at it so many times today and I can't stop.  It's fantastic in a way and frustrating in another.  Does anyone else get annoyed knowing that they won't get to know all the girls on here?

there are indeed many gorgeous women in here (including yours) and i know exactly how you feel.
just love heading to breakfast with wet panties teehee
luv
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#3 September 13th, 2006 06:42 AM

Belgareth

Re: dilemma!

ainslee wrote:

Hey guys!

You're lucky Ainslee! I can't say that I fall in love with every contributor on here, they'd think I was some sort of deprived pervert but I know exactly what you mean when you say it! They are all wonderfully unique in some way and curiousity does make one wonder what each one is like in person, rather than just beautiful images on a web site.

I've been here for almost three years and, hell, am I frustrated not knowing for that length of time ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » dilemma!

Board footer