#1 August 18th, 2006 07:40 PM

Stoneyyy

Welcome Myself

Hello me and welcome to the forums...

Hey all I am here for a good time and looking to meet you all so its a big hi from Stoneyyy

#2 August 18th, 2006 08:10 PM

TowelBoy

Re: Welcome Myself

G'day Stoneyyy,

Greetings from Fellow Banned Forever AW Member ... TowelBoy !

I think you will find quite a few familiar faces amongst the Artists / Models here.

You will just have to work out some of the different names !

Have Fun with your Search ... I think you know Tinka and Cle !!!!!

smile
TowelBoy

#3 August 18th, 2006 08:16 PM

paintjam

Stoneyyy wrote:

Hello me and welcome to the forums...

Hey all I am here for a good time and looking to meet you all so its a big hi from Stoneyyy

hello stoneyyy
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 August 18th, 2006 09:45 PM

Stoneyyy

Hey TB my fellow banned member from AW, I hope we do not get banned here for being popular and human, somethin tells me there can't be 2 self centered socially challenged people like VD

But never the less we are here to enjoy this site

Hi Jamie  (Paintjam) pleased to meet you to and thankyou for the hello, reading through the forums a bit here there seems to be some nice people and yes TB I see some familar names

#5 August 19th, 2006 05:00 AM

blissed

Hi Stoneyyy smile Oh dear
I hope this forum isn't going to slip from the high standard I've managed to nurture over so many months smile

#6 August 19th, 2006 10:16 AM

Stoneyyy

blissed wrote:

I hope this forum isn't going to slip from the high standard I've managed to nurture over so many months smile

G'day Blissed

You know just my sheer presence and magnatude will bring life to the community smile

I must say so far I am enjoying the content here, I watched some of Cle and Dandys videos, they are dags lol, but looks like they have a lot of fun.

#7 August 19th, 2006 08:09 PM

TowelBoy

blissed wrote:

I hope this forum isn't going to slip from the high standard I've managed to nurture
over so many months smile

Stoneyyy ... The Best thing is Blissed can not ... Ban ... anyone here !!!!!

But he still sees VD ... when he looks in the Mirror ... LOL
smile
TowelBoy

#8 August 19th, 2006 11:38 PM

Stoneyyy

Hey TB,

Yeah we and a lot of others know quite well the way that aw threat their members, and i know a few homes truths would not go astray, however we are in another site now and we should show this site the respect it deserves and not stoop to the low levels of people like VD.

So i think it best we not mention this person again in here, you and I are not trouble makers and i know we are somewhat pisssed off on what happened over there, we should leave that there.... karma is a good thing

Stoneyyy

#9 August 20th, 2006 06:56 AM

blissed

Towellboy I started a private forum just as a place to meet friends I'd made on the boards at AW and I'm going to bring people in from all sorts of places.  I kicked you out of what is just  a place for friends to meet for being aggressive to another guest and your animosity just doesn't seem to end. Nobody wants that. It's not an erotic site, it's just an amateur gathering of friends and a place to have fun, I do it for free, I haven't got the time or the will to sort out constant bickering. Your very welcome to come back, as long as you stop being aggressive and just be nice.

#10 August 20th, 2006 08:35 AM

blissed

Stoneyyy wrote:

I must say so far I am enjoying the content here, I watched some of Cle and Dandys videos, they are dags lol, but looks like they have a lot of fun.

Yeah all the folios of Cle are good here and more especially because she took them herself smile There are really good folios by Max too and Pia and a really nice one by Wendy called good morning. But I think you'll find theres  a certain mind altering effect of seeing folios here day after day simply because the way people look in them is so diverse, were as other images are generally homogenised and indoctrinate you into seeing only one type of beauty. After you've been here a while you tend to notice in the world around you more female beauty than you did before, especially in the summer smile That works it's way into your subconscious and ends up changing your libido slightly I think.

#11 August 20th, 2006 09:37 PM

TowelBoy

I am enjoying peaceful exploration of all the Mysteries ... smile

Hope not to get Lost !!!
smile
TowelBoy

#12 August 30th, 2006 11:19 AM

alyce

hello stoneyyy!

#13 August 30th, 2006 05:51 PM

Stoneyyy

alyce wrote:

hello stoneyyy!

Hello Alyce, whats happening today?

#14 August 30th, 2006 07:22 PM

alyce

oh, not much, just got home and having a couple of donuts *grin*.  Had class this afternoon (meat quality).

#15 August 30th, 2006 08:58 PM

Stoneyyy

Doughnuts will do you good, are they Krispy Kremes?

so whats the meat quality

#16 August 30th, 2006 11:14 PM

alyce

nope, never had a Krispy Kreme.  Just regular donuts with choc icing and sprinkles!

Just stuff that affects meat quality pre and post slaughter.  We watched a few movies on electrical stunning of the carcass etc.  It was the first block of interesting lectures I've had in a long time.

#17 August 31st, 2006 06:12 PM

Stoneyyy

yes you have to kill them just the right way or the meat from them is useless

what are you studying for?

#18 August 31st, 2006 09:15 PM

alyce

Bachelor in Animal Science, majoring in equine studies and production animals.

Goal in life is to farm beef cattle and meat and fibre goats, with a small horse stud on the side.  Though, if the drought continues, I don't know what I'll end up doing...  Not a glamorous life I dream of, but I love working outdoors, and I love working on the land with animals. smile

Board footer