#1 May 26th, 2006 02:08 AM

paintjam

about my clit ring...

for those of you who have a clit ring, how has your life changed since acquiring one???

wink

'stay beautiful'

#2 May 26th, 2006 07:02 AM

Belgareth

Re: about my clit ring...

paintjam wrote:

for those of you who have a clit ring, how has your life changed since acquiring one???

wink

Although I would love to comment, sadly I don't have anything into which I may put said ring ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#3 May 26th, 2006 07:29 AM

paintjam

Belgareth wrote:

Although I would love to comment, sadly I don't have anything into which I may put said ring ;-)

oh no matter what your parts are, i am sure there is a 'ring' somewhere that you could use....;)

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#4 May 26th, 2006 09:22 AM

perl

paintjam wrote:

wink

Well, I don't actually have one in my clit but a few nearby and the most relevant change I can think of right now is that I got e-mail from my piercer who recognised me on ISM.
Small world huh?

#5 May 26th, 2006 09:58 AM

paintjam

perl wrote:

Well, I don't actually have one in my clit but a few nearby and the most relevant change I can think of right now is that I got e-mail from my piercer who recognised me on ISM.
Small world huh?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
well they and tattoo artists DO know their work....;)
that is pretty amazing though.

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#6 May 26th, 2006 11:05 AM

perl

paintjam wrote:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
well they and tattoo artists DO know their work....;)
that is pretty amazing though.

hugz
jamie

Well, to be fair he probably didn't recognise me exclusively from my piercings. I do stop and chat fairly  regularly and sometimes do some work on his website. Still, I had no idea he was a member here. I was slightly taken aback.

#7 May 26th, 2006 01:58 PM

SCSIgirl

perl wrote:

Small world huh?

I usually avoid personal threads (unless I'm jabbing at other male members),  but since I have no peircings or tats  I've alwasy wondered about some things.

Does the ring ever get in the way of cunnilingus?  Does the giver ever get injured or wear out his/her tongue sooner?  What if the giver has a tongue stud?  Does it entangle and cause discomfort other than amusement?  Fast tongue action is tantamount to getting the prized reward,  so it seems that hardware in the area is a hinderance.

BTW, Perl,  I don't think I ever mentioned what a beautiful tat you've got.  Is it filled in yet?  Can you post a pic?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#8 May 26th, 2006 05:35 PM

perl

SCSIgirl wrote:

I usually avoid personal threads (unless I'm jabbing at other male members),  but since I have no peircings or tats  I've alwasy wondered about some things.

Does the ring ever get in the way of cunnilingus?  Does the giver ever get injured or wear out his/her tongue sooner?  What if the giver has a tongue stud?  Does it entangle and cause discomfort other than amusement?  Fast tongue action is tantamount to getting the prized reward,  so it seems that hardware in the area is a hinderance.

BTW, Perl,  I don't think I ever mentioned what a beautiful tat you've got.  Is it filled in yet?  Can you post a pic?

Well I only have my hood and labia pierced, no actual clit ring but assuming I still qualify to answer I can say that it's not a hinderance for either myself or my husband (though he had to get used to it). Don't know about interaction with tongue studs.

I'm glad you like my tattoo smile I mean, I did it for me and all that sort of thing but it's nice to have people approve of it - I'd hate to be the woman who doesn't realise that she has a godawful tat tongue
I haven't actually taken any pics of it since that stage. Maybe that can go on the list of things to do this weekend.

#9 May 26th, 2006 09:06 PM

paintjam

perl wrote:

Well, to be fair he probably didn't recognise me exclusively from my piercings. I do stop and chat fairly  regularly and sometimes do some work on his website. Still, I had no idea he was a member here. I was slightly taken aback.

i know what you mean about being in here.
i have had two acquaintances email me about being in here.

hugz
jamie

'stay beautiful'

#10 May 28th, 2006 12:18 PM

alyce

I don't have my clit pierced sad

I wanted to get it done years ago but the piercer said it may interfere with my horseriding and I decided on that basis not to get it.  I have wondered how much truth their was to what I was told, but it would make sense that it would get in the way. Anyone know someone with one who rides?

Board footer