#1 July 25th, 2009 08:33 AM

ashmedi

OMG - Dylan_C

Dylan

You have the face of an angel, the body of a vixen ;-)
You are beautiful beyond description, your body is divine, and I absolutely love your breasts and nipples. Thank you for a beautiful folio of photos. What happened to all the pics that didn't make it, it was noticed that according to the camera numbering, it appears that you took 400+ smile

I also fell in love with your face and expression on BA as well as your voice from the confession, and then I fell in love again when I saw you on IFM. You're the type of girl that just keeps growing on me the more I see ;-)

Thanks for all the contributions you have made, and I selfishly hope you still have some self doubts and consequently will feel the need to submit more folios and vids as you work off the self doubts.

Thanks again, I sincerely hope we all get to see a lot more of you in all the sites, and feel free to drop into my dreams and parade around for me, I'd sooner watch you than sleep ..... smile

Last edited by ashmedi (July 25th, 2009 08:33 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer