#1 April 6th, 2009 01:18 PM

illenya

what do you love most about yourself &this world?

hello everyone reading this on ism.
a beautiful day it is today, i can hear the birds talking jibberish and i can smell the petrol station from 900 k's away.

im going to ignore the lactating beaver behind me and go on with my journey..

BECAUSE....................... 

i have some questions that kind of have a focal point.... (your soul+happiness +connecting with humans)

````I was just wondering what everyone enjoys and wants to share with others?

```        ` what makes you smile..
             ```  what makes you wanna do it again?
   ``  what really gives you a sense of purpose and belonging?
```  what makes you laugh?
``````where have you been, maybe Italy? did you love it?

it can be physical, emotional, spiritual, universal.... aka anything! i just really want people to start sharing and connecting ideas and personalities. its fun, its logic, its meaningful.....

SO TELL ME....

WHAT GETS YOU OFF ? smile hAHAHAH.
But really......

i love the fact that were alive, the most about myself and this universe:)
i also love erotic photography smile im going to start collecting weird teasing alternative quirky erotic photos of me/ eventually get some one to model for me. its so enticing, exciting and beautiful. revealing all  but holding back everything?
condradictory photography.
images that inspire a nation of art and hearts of softness.

mysteries of life!

SHINE ON LIKE THE MOON
SPREAD WARMTH, LIKE THE SUN.

illenya (freak flag)

#2 April 7th, 2009 12:32 PM

leda

Re: what do you love most about yourself &this world?

I am having a not so great day and thanks to you Illenya and your happy post and also my sons who just ran their little hearts out to come first in their races smile my day has already improved......... xo

I'll come back to this when I'm "up" like I normally am ;P

#3 April 7th, 2009 02:00 PM

margie_tyler

Re: what do you love most about yourself &this world?

Hey illenya, love the post xx
i love being ALIVE!  feeling alive from the moment i wake up every day...with anticipation of what the day may bring, who and what kinds of random people will i meet? 
I like to keep my mind/schedule open to whoever and whatever comes along.  within reason obviously!
I get excited about little things like bumblebees and clouds.
Swimming in the lake naked everyday gets my blood moving and especially helps after a crap day at work, it makes me calm and helps me remember what is important.  To LIVE and smile and take people for who they are, not trying to make them anything else.  Reckon thats why i love ISM, because you get to see beautiful people being crazy and beautiful in different ways on different days. 
I love taking photos in general...of everything...just bought a new camera so i've been going craaaazzzzy lately, and having HEAPS of fun xxxxxxxx

Board footer