1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » MASTURBATION

#1 March 27th, 2009 01:20 PM

illenya

MASTURBATION

I was on the toilet this morning, wondering if i masturbate "too much" i then remembered something i read in a book by Louise L hay (you can heal your life)
about disease and mental illness being mentally related (which alot of different medicine, spiritual doctors and "patients" have realized.

we can control what comes in and out of our bodies with our minds.

psychically self loving diminishes migraines and head aches.
one minute of pure sweaty bliss can release tension and mental stress/ or a head full of shit pretty much. by releasing certain chemicals and emotions we can control illness and completely heal ourselves.

the first step is love; self love.
not just masturbation., but knowingly having have power to heal your self.

i know masturbating makes me feel alive, full of bliss and so content.

just wanted to share that with you all. love this forum ! smile

#2 March 31st, 2009 07:39 AM

rudebaqre

Re: MASTURBATION

Dear Illenya
I am very grateful to you for sharing your very lovely comment on masturbation. I was taught it was evil, damaging, debilitating and would grow hair on my palms, diminish my energy. Seeing the white panties of the girl behind me sent me home to think of her beautiful mound and delicious relief. I believe masturbation is one key to a happy and healthy life. How sad that religious principle and irrational fear deny this great boon to so many for so long.
rudebare

#3 March 31st, 2009 10:39 AM

_gethsemane_

Masturbation is definitely a big part of how I express love towards myself.  It is especially relieving and helpful during times of stress or high pressure.  That little nugget of me-time that no one can take away from me...

Also knowing how to get yourself off means that you're able to show others exactly the way to do it as well.  For me masturbation is a big chunk of my own sexual empowerment.

*runs off to have a wank*

wink

#4 April 2nd, 2009 11:10 AM

illenya

i think just having the ability to take yourself away (or be with a person .. or more) and to self love. is amazing. its empowering, free, liberating, fresh and motivating!

you feel like an erotic captual waiting to explod and space and time!

its spiritual, emotional and always rewarding.  our pleasure can be heightened when we learn  about taming our minds to the functioning and desires of the outside world of good energy/ positive erotic images and aphrodisiacs. e.g nothing sleezy, nothing slutty, nothing hidious, nothing stereotypical.

just love of souls (WHO they are) ,purity, happiness,eyes.....
form and aspects of a woman/male is what should turn you on!

ive had some of the best orgasms, talking to myself about the spiritual side of psychical love (im not kidding) awaken kundalini and practice pure intention.

im  kinda talking about mental imagery as well ..... a lot of things i visualize.... I KNOW DONT TURN ME ON.  ... . media and fhm, tv and perversion, horrible horrible thnigs that i would usually resent daily and still do,

for example. i have thought about me and another chick humping some dude.... i wouldn't even do that. SELF control!

i think of some pretty cool shit i mean... we can think of anything. i need to look down at what im doing and send myself crazy i guess. haha. which concludes my teaching and learning and words to you people watch yourself hahaha.

watch yourself masturbate and just focus on the feeling & new lesson today!

happy hand times in lalala land!

Last edited by illenya (April 3rd, 2009 11:04 AM)

#5 April 22nd, 2009 09:16 PM

mamadell

Lately I just get a deep feeling of loneliness when I masturbate.  I feel as if im existing in a total fantasy world and not connecting enough with others. After 2 children also, the sensations are not as intense and I did all the pelvic floor exercises! Lol.  Masturbation used to be so great!  I miss it.....

#6 April 23rd, 2009 01:47 AM

alisha-x

@mamadell - sorry you are feeling lonely right now - try to visualise happy times and lying in the warm sunshine, don't let your self love turn into something associated with being unhappy. Also, maybe try some breathing exercises and tantric tactics to help with sensations - I heard that could help?

Good luck xxx

Alisha x

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » MASTURBATION

Board footer