#1 December 27th, 2008 11:51 AM

goldenblue

girls taking their knickers off...

...i find to be one of the most erotic things you can see.  (i also find 'knickers' about the most erotic word in the english language, esp in a cute young southern english accent, but i digress...)  i notice you rarely see it in feature films, even when there is full nudity/unclothing (like off the top of my head in 'the notorious bettie page' you see her fully naked and she takes everything off, but the camera cuts away at that moment only).  i guess this might be precisely because its considered such an erotic/intimate thing, but i don't know - it happens just so much.

i also notice on IFM, this precise moment is edited out almost always.  it drives me mad.  but i thought it might be done because the emphasis is meant to be on masturbation, not striptease/nudity.

but then i just signed up to ISM, and watched  two strawberry videos, and its the exact same thing.  so i'm just wondering - WHY????? 

i'm interested why it is edited like this on this site (by artists or by editors?) but also just generally what people think about it (the act itself and its absence/censorship on film).

Last edited by goldenblue (December 27th, 2008 12:07 PM)

#2 December 27th, 2008 10:47 PM

Head
Administrator

Re: girls taking their knickers off...

I'm surrpised you've found that because I agreewith you and the editors are asked to not edit around that particular part where possible.  In fact I can't think of many IFM videos where it's not shown...how many have you seen???  As for Strawberry, well if she didn't film it we can't show it.

However I agree with your observation in pop culture.  The other thing you'll almost never see, is a glimpse of a ladies' underwear under her dress, or as it's commonly known, 'upskirt'.  I find it strange that cinema uses so many devices to try to create erotic power and yet they miss this very obvious one entirely, even though the actress may do an underwear scene.  I guess it's a dignity issue?

#3 December 30th, 2008 08:38 AM

spanker

Re: girls taking their knickers off...

BARE BOTTOM BEST! Including upskirt or...

I disagree with goldenblue. I find nothing as stimulating and erotic as finding that a lady has no underwear on beneath her skirts...even better if she holds her skirts up or they are well and truly blown up around her waist a la Marilyn Monroe in 'Some Like It Hot.' Anyway a lot of ladies undies come from third world sweat shops owned by males, so, ladies, strike a blow for freedom and go bare!  Down with sweat shop exploiters...and with panties!

Only improvement to a bare bottom under skirtd might be the addition of black thigh-high or tsay-up stoc kings but I am not certain my blood pressue could take it!

Anyway, to you gracious ladies, such as Cali in today's free image (29 Dec), Thank You -- and keep up (or off) the good work...Grin and bare it!

Board footer