#1 October 19th, 2008 11:53 AM

lea

my new ISM 3Part vid

how are we all enjoying the video so far??
i had alot of fun doing that vid. i'llhave anotherfolio up soon.
never fear
lea is here....

#2 October 19th, 2008 01:25 PM

liquid

Re: my new ISM 3Part vid

I really like the videos! Do you actually play your bass in part 3? You sure are a multi-talented woman. Keep on being awesome! Also, your IFM vid  "beautiful1" that just went up there is fantastic as well. Looking forward to what's next!

#3 October 19th, 2008 07:31 PM

perl

It looks to be awesome. I can't wait for my next folio to go up so I can have access to have a peek at your video smile

#4 October 20th, 2008 12:31 PM

lea

i finally saw the videos and oh my gosh... how hot am i? i swear i'm not that hot in person!! well maybe i am i just didnt realise. does anyone else get that sometimes?

#5 October 27th, 2008 02:17 PM

gala

You are pretty hot.  I really liked watching you make music - it seems like you get way more into that and stop worrying about cameras and audiences and I think that's just gorgeous.  Do you ever record your own stuff, or just what you make with the band?

#6 October 29th, 2008 10:26 AM

lea

yeah i do i have a cd. that i'm building on. my band is mostly reggae. and my songs are ... well as you heard them. i'm starting to put together a band. i love music and when i'm in frount of an audiance i'm a force to be rekoned with! i love being in a band rather than playing on my own. i feel so naked by myself..... tho this time i really was. bands like morcheeba, sneaker pimps, lamb. really turn me on i love the sexyness they have in their music. i try to do similar things in a song i wrote called stuck in the system, (in the background of one of the vids dont know which) i think that music has a power to turn people on and i like to play with that idea. my band is appropriatly called Trouble. more on that another day i'm stoked at how kool they turned out!

#7 November 5th, 2008 09:06 PM

gladys

hey Lea... 
totally amazing
jus make me wanna meet her
i luv her naked i luv her dressed
hearing her voice, i feel truly blessed....

inspired,

but dont worry its ok i wont give up my day job today (but sure look forward to doing some more inspired shoots) x x

#8 November 15th, 2008 08:55 PM

lea

could i feel more special?????? i'm at band prac at the mo, the boys wanna no can they steal your words????

Board footer