#1 May 10th, 2008 02:42 AM

pearline

Generic questions galore?

Hahah, This is the first time I've ever had the chance to post here, and I'm not all too sober so I guess I wont get any/many replies Plus I don't really have a question,
But what brings you all here? Models and members? [Yes I'm sure this topic has been posted before]
Also, what is your favourite thing in the world? [Talk about generalized questions]

I'd have to say mine is cats and kittens, as well as fluffy ear-muffs. Last month I would've said my ex-boyfriend but it turned out he was a lying, cheating, violent cunt who strung me along for two years :)

I also love My Little Pony

#2 May 10th, 2008 03:23 AM

MrPicMe

Re: Generic questions galore?

...Freedom of artistic expression.

(oh yeah, and hot babes)

#3 May 10th, 2008 07:56 AM

ashmedi

pearline wrote:

Last month I would've said my ex-boyfriend but it turned out he was a lying, cheating, violent cunt who strung me along for two years smile

Pearline
Sorry to hear about your scumbag bofriend, assholes like that tend to give my sex a bad reputation which ruins it for those of us who aren't scumbags.

And I love my cats as well. Currently have 4 and have had as many as six at once.
My cats can be found here
http://community.webshots.com/user/dreamwerxx __ Cats, etc - Very Hi-Res  wink

Check out my beautiful black girl or my calico with attitude  smile

Ha, I posted before I answered the question.
I am a people watcher (girl watcher)  and come for the incredible pics.

Last edited by ashmedi (May 10th, 2008 07:58 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 May 11th, 2008 06:49 AM

blissed

pearline wrote:

my ex-boyfriend but it turned out he was a lying, cheating, violent cunt who strung me along for two years :)

I don't think we should use the word cunt like that,  cunts are lovely, I think  asshole is much more appropriate :) or anal sphincter :) Hope you meet someone else who's much nicer, if your lucky you'll  find a nice guy who can play at being dangerous not an asshole who plays at being nice.

Anyway, my favourite thing is my friends and I like great pictures of beautiful women too :)

#5 May 12th, 2008 12:31 PM

chica

voyeurism, creativity and exhibitionism for the people... hot chicks too wink

#6 May 12th, 2008 05:45 PM

liquid

To see beautiful women from around the world being in control of their own erotic image. Being able to see that the arch of a neck or the close up of a collarbone can be just as sexy as a wide open view of the vulva. The variety and the creativity continually amaze me.  That is what brought me here.

#7 May 12th, 2008 07:25 PM

paintjam

freedom, beauty, and art.

'stay beautiful'

#8 May 12th, 2008 07:38 PM

paintjam

liquid wrote:

To see beautiful women from around the world being in control of their own erotic image. Being able to see that the arch of a neck or the close up of a collarbone can be just as sexy as a wide open view of the vulva. The variety and the creativity continually amaze me.  That is what brought me here.

what a thoughtful and beautiful post...;)

'stay beautiful'

Board footer