#1 October 17th, 2007 09:16 AM

ashmedi

A small poser for the admins.

Ever since you taught me to look for the link on the lovely young ladies who have also done BA submissions I have been going thru the complete forum looking for the correct aliases to rename by Agonies with.

I ran into a glitch when I discovered that both Elysha and Kitasha link to the same BA clip, namely BA0340. After careful scrutiny with my lousy sight I have come to the conclusion that Elisha is the correct young lady.

By default therefor, Kitasha is not pointed to her file.
Do you happen to know, or do you have correct info, to tell me which is the right BA for Kitasha.

I should also say that both Elisha and Kitasha are drop dead gorgeous.

I don't expect you to put a lot of effort into this, or waste a ton of valuable time, I'm sure you have better things to do with your time.
But if it's simple and easy to find I would appreciate it muchly.  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 October 17th, 2007 10:26 AM

fi
Administrator

Re: A small poser for the admins.

gee whiz Ashmedi, perhaps Head can hire you to come do some error-testing around here.  Such dedication, rarely seen!

cheers for the heads-up.  As it turns out, Kitasha hasn't submitted to BA and there should be no link...

#3 October 17th, 2007 12:32 PM

ashmedi

Many thanks Fi, altho that wasn't the answer I'd hoped for.

So . . . . . . . . . . your next task may be a little more difficult.

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, will be to convince the lovely Kitasha to submit a BA clip for her throng of adoring fans  smile  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 October 17th, 2007 12:56 PM

fi
Administrator

oh, I think I'll leave the delicate task of soliciting BA's to those who do it best around here, Ashmedi.  I'm likely to say something delicate like "hey cute girl, why don't you come over here and be wanker like everyone else?"...  tact was never my forte.

#5 October 18th, 2007 09:05 AM

ashmedi

smile  smile

Don't know about tact, but there's a good chance your line would work wink

Board footer