1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Orals

#1 April 11th, 2007 02:50 PM

SCSIgirl

Orals

We all know we can be distracted during sex.  The women can be banging away and really dreaming of Fabio.  The men can pumping along and really be thinking: "Why did they trade Jones to Atlanta?".

But....  when you have a lovers tongue deep inside you,  you are dominating his/her sense of smell, taste, sight, hearing, feeling, etc.  It's pretty hard to be thinking of anything else when they are in sensory overload.

The point I want to make is this:  If you hold your legs wide while receiving your orals,  your lover is not as overwhelmed by you as when you keep them gently against their ears.

Personally it scares some and they want the openess.  I like the total immersion into her power.  I prefer her legs gently closed, the softness of her thighs around my ears, and if she hooks her feet together behind me so I can feel her heels on my back,  it is even more of a turn on.  I am experiencing her energy through ALL of my senses.  It's like riding a roller coaster and abandoning all your self-preservation instincts to fate.

That is probably why I like the long lips.  One of the rewards of great sex is getting totally messy.  And when she finally rewards my efforts with her honey,  I won't lose a drop.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#2 April 11th, 2007 04:33 PM

miss

Re: Orals

SCSIgirl wrote:

We all know we can be distracted during sex.  The women can be banging away and really dreaming of Fabio.  The men can pumping along and really be thinking: "Why did they trade Jones to Atlanta?".

But....  when you have a lovers tongue deep inside you,  you are dominating his/her sense of smell, taste, sight, hearing, feeling, etc.  It's pretty hard to be thinking of anything else when they are in sensory overload.

The point I want to make is this:  If you hold your legs wide while receiving your orals,  your lover is not as overwhelmed by you as when you keep them gently against their ears.

Personally it scares some and they want the openess.  I like the total immersion into her power.  I prefer her legs gently closed, the softness of her thighs around my ears, and if she hooks her feet together behind me so I can feel her heels on my back,  it is even more of a turn on.  I am experiencing her energy through ALL of my senses.  It's like riding a roller coaster and abandoning all your self-preservation instincts to fate.

That is probably why I like the long lips.  One of the rewards of great sex is getting totally messy.  And when she finally rewards my efforts with her honey,  I won't lose a drop.

Hmmm - sounds yummy and definitely worth trying :-)

miss x

#3 April 12th, 2007 01:09 AM

turtleman

Re: Orals

Whow. Thanks girls.

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Orals

Board footer