#1 April 21st, 2004 10:13 AM

under_the_axe

Comments are getting too repetitive

Ok, things are much too peaceful here.

I propose a modification to the comments section. Replace the comments blank with a menu of suitable remarks like:

"Oh my god, you are beautiful."

"I cherish each and every pixel of your set."

"ooh gah ooh gah ooh gah"

and so forth. Let viewers check a box suiting their mood at the moment, and use the forum for less glandular sorts of communications.

God knows I want (and have) posted comments like "eeeeeYowwwbabeeeyouaretheMOSTscrumptiousThingieverlaideyesonyesindEEd", but these types of comments are getting too repetitive.

#2 April 26th, 2004 11:26 AM

coldmtsoul

Re: Comments are getting too repetitive

There are only so many ways to say "WOW!" or are you suggesting that comments be more critical, technical, creative, or what? Lord knows some of the shots make it hard to be creative let alone think.

under_the_axe wrote:

Ok, things are much too peaceful here.

I propose a modification to the comments section. Replace the comments blank with a menu of suitable remarks like:

"Oh my god, you are beautiful."

"I cherish each and every pixel of your set."

"ooh gah ooh gah ooh gah"

and so forth. Let viewers check a box suiting their mood at the moment, and use the forum for less glandular sorts of communications.

God knows I want (and have) posted comments like "eeeeeYowwwbabeeeyouaretheMOSTscrumptiousThingieverlaideyesonyesindEEd", but these types of comments are getting too repetitive.

#3 April 27th, 2004 04:53 AM

fatquack

coldmtsoul wrote:

There are only so many ways to say "WOW!"

Let's see:
Wow!
WOW!
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!
Ok, you might be right :-)

#4 May 20th, 2004 11:54 AM

under_the_axe

I usually go something like "unh, unh, unh ... unnnnh".

#5 May 28th, 2004 08:28 AM

terryb45

It is quite difficult to be ceative in commenting without degenerating into something less than tasteful but with imagination it is possible. What amuses me is that when a girl has revealed every intimate part of her being subscribers chose to pick a portrait shot as their favourite, Surely if a girl choses to shoot the more intimate parts of her body she wouldn't mind if we notice and comment on them?

#6 May 29th, 2004 11:29 AM

under_the_axe

"What do you say to a naked lady?" was a Candid Camera title years ago. It still works its irony today as ISM shows. Cheers!

Board footer