#1 October 16th, 2004 11:30 PM

theconia2

Measurements

Head,

How about adding a model's measurements to their profile?  I'm particulaly interested in bust size, but I suppose you could add waist and hips as well.  What do you think?

#2 October 17th, 2004 01:51 AM

Head

Re: Measurements

theconia2 wrote:

Head,

How about adding a model's measurements to their profile?  I'm particulaly interested in bust size, but I suppose you could add waist and hips as well.  What do you think?

And shoe size?

#3 October 17th, 2004 08:25 AM

fatquack

Head wrote:

And shoe size?

Yep, and hairlength, and the length of their pinky. And while you're at it, their phonenumbers would be nice too.

:-)

FQ

#4 October 17th, 2004 09:43 AM

Belgareth

fatquack wrote:

Yep, and hairlength, and the length of their pinky. And while you're at it, their phonenumbers would be nice too.

:-)

FQ

Me thinks the purpose of this site is getting a little lost somewhere. Bust size? Why? Come to that why does anyone want any other dimensions than the ones provided. If you have the lovely lady's height and weight (well most of the time anyway), it doesn't take a Mensa member to approximate the rest., assuming that it would add to the enjoyment of the folios. As far as I am concerned, whether the lady is straight up and down, or built like the Michelin man, I don't care.  If she is doing her own thing and she enjoyed shooting herself., that's all that matters. OK, so maybe I look at life a little differently to most guys.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#5 October 18th, 2004 12:45 PM

Head

Belgareth wrote:

Me thinks the purpose of this site is getting a little lost somewhere. Bust size? Why? Come to that why does anyone want any other dimensions than the ones provided. If you have the lovely lady's height and weight (well most of the time anyway), it doesn't take a Mensa member to approximate the rest., assuming that it would add to the enjoyment of the folios. As far as I am concerned, whether the lady is straight up and down, or built like the Michelin man, I don't care.  If she is doing her own thing and she enjoyed shooting herself., that's all that matters. OK, so maybe I look at life a little differently to most guys.

Perhaps he's a statistician.  Or numerologist!

#6 October 18th, 2004 11:44 PM

theda

Belgareth wrote:

exactly what i was going to say.

#7 October 19th, 2004 04:13 AM

Belgareth

theda wrote:

exactly what i was going to say.

Great minds think alike

#8 October 19th, 2004 04:19 AM

Belgareth

Head wrote:

If he is either then his perception of the female form is quantitative. I much prefer a qualitative assessment.

#9 October 31st, 2004 02:31 PM

JimCubb

Head wrote:

I am a statistician and would very much appreciate more complete information.

#10 October 31st, 2004 06:07 PM

Belgareth

JimCubb wrote:

I am a statistician and would very much appreciate more complete information.

Really! Which approximation will you be using to amalgamate the information, if the ladies ever divulge it.

Board footer