#1 October 18th, 2004 11:47 PM

theda

countries

just curious as to what countries most of the users (not the models) are from?

#2 October 19th, 2004 12:12 AM

onedaddy

Re: countries

theda wrote:

UK

#3 October 19th, 2004 04:10 AM

Belgareth

theda wrote:

Well you don't have to ask me Theda; I'm already well and truly labelled! No point in giving a village though, cos it seems that if it isn't London or Birmingham no-one has got a clue about the location of other places in the UK. A bit like expecting everyone to know where Rowena is in Australia ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 October 19th, 2004 08:30 AM

theda

Belgareth wrote:

Well you don't have to ask me Theda; I'm already well and truly labelled! No point in giving a village though, cos it seems that if it isn't London or Birmingham no-one has got a clue about the location of other places in the UK. A bit like expecting everyone to know where Rowena is in Australia ;-)

Never heard of Rowena but I am actually quite good with my UK geography, especially considering I've never had the pleasure of visiting the place yet.

#5 October 19th, 2004 10:42 PM

philos

theda wrote:

English midlands (home of Shakespeare, Dr. Johnson, James Watt and J R R Tolkien, among others)

#6 October 21st, 2004 08:06 PM

ISMcuriou5

Same here.

#7 October 21st, 2004 08:11 PM

onedaddy

theda wrote:

There you go Theda! All the hot women are in Australia and all the letches...umm I mean art afficionados are in UK. Sounds like you're safe for now wink

#8 October 22nd, 2004 04:24 AM

Belgareth

theda wrote:

Never heard of Rowena but I am actually quite good with my UK geography, especially considering I've never had the pleasure of visiting the place yet.

I chose Rowena for two reasons. One; it's the name of the road on which I was born and two; It's a tiny place in the middle of nowhere in Australia, bit like the place I live!
If your UK geography is good, then go find Brookhouse and you may well find me :-)

#9 October 22nd, 2004 04:27 AM

Belgareth

onedaddy wrote:

There you go Theda! All the hot women are in Australia and all the letches...umm I mean art afficionados are in UK. Sounds like you're safe for now wink

It really is unfair, isn't it! Even the ladies from the UK have to head for our antipodes before they are prepared to bare themselves in front of a camera. I must visit this huge rock on the other side of the world sometime, as it obviously has a strange influence on people :-)

#10 October 23rd, 2004 02:10 AM

theda

onedaddy wrote:

speaking of art and the uk...are you familiar with the wonderful show that is black books?

Board footer